Mr. muscles

Lee's POV

It's currently 2:30 am. Aaron and I have been married for about a week now. I'm trying to open a jar of Vegemite but the lid won't budge.

'Aaron must've used this last.' I think to myself.

Then I hear heavy boots and slight huffing coming towards me from the door. I don't need to turn to know its my hubby.

"Baby...can you help me?" I ask.

"Mhm" is his response and he then takes the jar with a smile and easily opens it.

I take the jar thanking him with a kiss on the cheek and spread it over my toast. I make him a piece of toast and a cup of coffee as well and go sit at the table with him.

After eating we get up and clean up before I go and get dressed into a pair of work jeans, a work shirt, boots, belt and my old cattlemen's hat. I walk back to the kitchen and go to the fridge to get our waterbottles and catch him leaning back on his chair at the kitchen table and staring at my ass.

"Like what you see?" I tease.

He then gets up. What's he doing. He walks over to me and grabs my ass. I can feel my face go bright red. Jesus christ. I lean back onto him and he holds me up.

Then in one swift move he picks me up and sits me on the kitchen bench. Then he starts kissing down my neck and chest. He starts undoing the buttons on my work shirt. I move my leg slightly and my knee brush against something and he moans. I made him horny. Oops.

I can't help the grin that spreads across my face. Soon enough my clothes are on the floor along with his. I slide off the bench and drop to my knees. Then there's a knock on the front door. At 3:00 am? We quickly pull our clothes on and I go answer the door to see a young girl standing there. Maybe the age of 9.

"What're you doing here darling?" I ask as Aaron comes and hugs me from behind.