My first reading

Woody. She lost woody to put in memory box because she can't ask her son where it is because he's an angel in heaven. One picture of Woody and one of her son and I can play everything in my head like a movie. "Did your son hit his head and then drowned?" I asked. She replied "yes." My eyes then filled with tears. I was so emotional because I felt what she felt. I felt her pain of her son being gone. An Empath I am. "Wagon" I quickly said as I seen a picture fly through my head. "Red waggon, does he have one?" I continued... She said "no." I continued to say, "if you don't have it someone else does. They must. Because I seen this picture in my head and I trust what I see." She then had called her sister and then replied to me "Yes. There's a red waggon. And its at my sisters home. And woody was in it." I felt so emotional. I felt the feeling that she felt when she found woody. Sorrow. Happy. Sad. Lost. Empty... She thanked me and I never heard from her again. It was via internet that we communicated about this. Only two pictures I seen and I was able to find her sons lost toy. About 600 miles away I was able to do this... Its up to you to believe that people like me exist.