𝐹𝑂𝑈𝑅

2:36AM

"I'm glad we did that, she totally shit herself" ziggy said as we walked into my cabin, we both laughed as I closed the door behind me. "so..what do you wanna do?" I asked her.

"we could play a game" she said while a small smirk appeared on her face as her cheeks went a slight red color.

"and may I ask what the game is?" I asked her, "we just ask each other questions about each other, we don't know alot about each other so this way we'll know more" she said."okay you start then since you suggested it" I said. "alright.." she said while sitting on my bed. "tell me about school" ziggy said, "I hate that shit hole, I don't have many friends there except for Cindy and Alice" I say.

"that's cool, your turn"

"okay. Do you...like camp?" I asked her. "what kinda question is that, obviously no, it sucks here" she said. I laughed at her response,"true, it's so boring here" I say. "go on what's your question berman" I say. "do you have a crush on anyone?" she asked with a cheeky smile on her face.

"your a dick, maybe I do.." I say. "ooh, who is it?" she asked, "hey, it's one question, it's my turn now, do you have a crush on anyone berman?" I asked her.

"yes, yes I do and I'm not ashamed!" she said getting up off my bed and walking around the cabin. "do you like a girl?" she asked, i looked at her not knowing what to say.

Did she know?

"yes.... What about you?" I asked. "yeah... And she's so very hot." ziggy replied. I stood up and walked up to her.

She turned to me and looked me in the eyes, "y/n,do you like the weird girl from shadyside?" she said referring to herself. I cupped her cheek and looked into her eyes, "yes ziggy, I do" I said. I pulled her into a kiss and she kissed me back.

______________

Ziggy's pov

She pulled me in for a kiss, holy shit in kissing the girl I've loved since I first saw her in camp. Her lips were so warm,we pulled away from the kiss and she looked at me.

"I love the weird girl from shadyside" she said, I cupped her face with both of my hands and kissed her forehead

"and I love the nerd from shadyside" I said. She pulled me in for another heart melting kiss until we were interrupted by a loud scream.

_______________

My pov

Me and ziggy were interrupted by a scream, we looked at each other and she grabbed my hand and dragged me out of the cabin and ran towards where we saw a bunch of children standing in a crowd.

I rushed through the crowd to see Jeremy and my brother in a puddle of blood, they were dead. Ziggy pushed through the crowd and stood next to me. "y/n...im so sorry love" she said while bringing me into a big hug.

My brother was gone, so was my favourite camper, Jeremy.

"They're dead!!" all the children were screaming. Nick goode came running up behind us and pushed through the crowd to see what all the noise was about.