Prince x Reader floof short

A Y/N x Prince floof 
In this smol scenario you already dating the 'Prince' himself.

(Get it? Prince cause his name is Prince? No? Nevermind :') )

And I'm not going to write Prince as an adorable little cinnamon roll and so innocent because I just want him to be like the other splatoon characters so I'm sorryyyy

It was a stormy night. You and Prince just cuddling with each of other on a bed as the both of you, listening the rain outside.

You can't sleep but Prince is. You can't sleep because of the rain and thunder.
You weren't scared of the thunder, you just can't sleep.

You broke the cudds and moved a little bit away from him and just lay down trying to sleep and not to wake Prince up, you closed your eyes.

"Y/N? Huh? Whaa? Where are you- oh there you are. Why aren't you asleep and why did you just move there?"

"Hehehe sorry I just can't sleep. Sorry to wake you up"

"No no it's fine, come here. I'll help you go to sleep."

"You sure?"

"Yes I'm sure plus. I'm the master of putting someone to sleep"
Prince said
proudly, immating his brother, Emperor who always is a cocky guy who always called himself a 'King'

You giggled and cuddled to him again and he put his arm around you so your on top of him, laying on his chest he hums a lullaby.

You slowly fell asleep.

The end...

Hehehe sorry dis is short
Sowwy 😣😣