The Thief [4]

The Thief

Roseanne retreated her room for the rest of the night to avoid Lisa's scolding. That woman was impossible and strange.

She scoffed rolling her eyes thinking about Lisa and got up off her bed. Roseanne got her stuff around to take a shower, then she went out to find Lisa to discuss tomorrows shoot.

Lisa wasn't downstairs and she wasn't in her room. Roseanne glanced outside at the darkness that blanketed the sky.

She's probably eating dinner at the pavilion, she thought. Roseanne wasn't hungry so she skipped it.

Then she got a devious idea, well all Roseanne's ideas were devious. But, this one was especially because it meant she could mess with Lisa more.

She ran up the stairs to Lisa's room and stole her camera bag. She smirked smugly to herself and took out Lisa's fancy camera looking it over.

She's seen her fair share of cameras so she knew she could figure this one out.

She took it into her room and grabbed her gold elegant mirror and set it on the best along with the camera.

She then stripped bare.

Giggling, Roseanne walked over to her mirror and tilted it at just the right angle not to show anything Lisa would want to see.

But enough to tease the shit out of Lisa when she found this picture.

Roseanne raised the camera and snapped the picture. Her sly grin etched on her lips as she took it. She looked at the results and was very satisfied.

Roseanne quickly stored away Lisa's camera and walked through the bathroom to Lisa's room setting it exactly where she found it.

~•~

The next morning came to early. The bright sun spilled in past her airy white curtains washing over her delicate face.

Roseanne squinted and groaned at the warm rays and lifted her hand to shield her face.

She sighed and threw the covers off of her bodice sitting up in bed. Roseanne took a minute to stretch then got up and put on her robe.

She walked downstairs, and big surprise, saw Lisa up.

"Finally, you're up. Get ready for the shoot right now, you're doing the air nymph today." Lisa stood up and walked over to Roseanne.

Roseanne scoffed and crossed her arms over her chest. She jutted out her hip and raised an eyebrow at Lisa, "no."

"No?" Lisa asked in a confused irritated voice.

"I'm going to eat breakfast." Roseanne couldn't help but giggle at the look on Lisa's face. She seemed like she wanted to push Roseanne up against a wall force her to stay.

"Why..." Lisa growled out obviously trying to keep her temper in check.

God, her temper was hot, Roseanne thought and smirked.

"Because I'm hungry..." she got in Lisa's face and grabbed the collar of her shirt. "And you don't control me." She whispered into Lisa's neck.

Lisa grabbed her roughly by the hips and slammed Roseanne back into the wall.

Roseanne smirked and wrapped her legs around her waist as Lisa picked her up on the wall. She ground her hips down hard into Roseanne's. Roseanne felt her body response to the rubbing and a pleasurable heat burned between her legs.

She felt Lisa's lips kiss her collar bone and move up to her neck. She let out a sudden small moan when Lisa sucked on a sensitive spot under her jawline.

Roseanne tilted her head back and squeezed her legs tighter around Lisa, moving her hips on her bulge wanting to remove the clothes that got in her way.

Her hands roamed down Lisa's chest to her belt buckle.

Lisa grabbed her hands with one hand and pinned them down behind her on the wall.

Her other hand traveled down Roseanne's chest and found the delicate fabric of her panties.

She pressed her fingers against Roseanne's sensitive bundle of nerves causing the model to gasp and buck her hips on Lisa's fingers.

The wetness in her panties coated Lisa's fingers, she panted and arched her back wanting more. Lisa smirked and pulled away from Roseanne's neck. She met Lisa's eyes quickly with desire filled glare.

Lisa grabbed Roseanne's neck and whispered into her ear, "I don't control you now, but mark my words, Rosé, I will."

Her body shivered under Lisa and she felt tiny under Lisa's cold hard glare.

Lisa dropped her on the wall and walked away turning her broad back to her, leaving Roseanne panting and collecting herself.

"Get ready as soon as you get back, cause we are doing the shoot." Lisa said gruffly and walked upstairs.

Roseanne ran a hand through her hair and stood up.

She glared at the ground and thought, fuck her. Then she stormed upstairs to get dressed.

~•~

Roseanne walked down the path on her way to the pavilion. She was cursing Lisa pretty much the whole way there, letting out short angry huffs and thinking about all the ways she could get revenge.

When she got there she breathed out a sigh and put her anger and revenge plots to the side for later.

Her stomach growled and she whined not realizing how hungry she was.

She skipped over to the buffet and got her food sitting down.

She ate her food happily when a man sat down across from her. She raised an eyebrow and looked up at him.

"Hello?" She said curiously.

"Hey, sorry for interrupting you look to be enjoying that. I thought I'd sit with you cause--"

"I look lonely and sad stuffing my face alone?" She finished his sentence. He laughed and shook his head.

"No! Well-- yeah kinda. I'm Jeon Jungkook." He smiled softly at Roseanne.

"Roseanne Park." She returned the smile mischievously.