12. Oh, Daddy

I knew there was a slut hiding behind that innocent face of hers. Anyway, I didn't really care if Rose was a slut or who she hooked up with. All I cared about was her acting like a bitch towards me. But right now, all I cared about was getting out of this room before things got too much for me.

I looked at Alex intently, silently begging for him to look at me while he was lying back on the bed beside Rose and she was whispering something in his ear.

I didn't want to think about what she must've been telling him.

When his eyes finally met mine after a few seconds, I widened my eyes and jerked my head towards the exit of the room, silently signalling him to stop and do something so that I could get out of his room without Rose seeing me and before things got more... intimate.

I watched on as a smirk grew on Alex's face before he dipped his head and started kissing and sucking along her jaw and neck. Her moans got louder and her back arched off the bed.

This son of a bitch was doing this on purpose.

I closed the door, muffling the sound of moans and heavy breathing along with way weirder noises.

I couldn't believe I was hiding in Alex's bathroom while he got all comfortable with that bitch. Desperate times.

Look on the bright side though! At least I wasn't hiding under the poor bed. Now that would've been worse.

Trying my best to ignore the sounds that were somehow growing louder, I looked around the bathroom. Shower, bath tub, toilet, large sink area. Even his bathroom was better than mine. My bathroom was more cramped.

I had to get out of here. What options did I have? I can either wait for Alex to stop and get Rose to leave so that I can get out or I can make a run for the exit right now. But if I went with the second option, there was a high chance that Rose would recognise me and then I'd get into a whole lot of trouble, especially with my mom. I didn't know what Mom thought about me and Alex but I did know that if Rose opened her mouth in front of her, there was no telling how far she'll go and how much trouble I'd get into.

I was ready to come out of my hiding spot and make a run towards the door because I could hear them getting too comfortable for my comfort. But then I heard Rose let out another moan which made me stop.

"Oh, daddy," Rose moaned as they continued making out with each other.

I had to cover my mouth with my hand to stop myself from laughing out loud.

She did not just-

"Hmm, you like that, baby girl?" I heard Alex ask as I bit hard on my tongue to control my laughter. It was certain that this wasn't the first time they were hooking up.

Shit, I needed to get out of here before I choked and died on my laughter or Rose found me.

I bought my hand away from my face, still silently snickering to myself. I took a deep breath to control my laughter when I remembered that I had my phone with me. Maybe I could somehow use it to get out of here? I fished out my phone from my jeans pocket. My jaw dropped and all hope left me as I looked at the crack on the screen. I tried to switch on the phone to no avail. It must've happened when I fell from Alex's hit or when he dragged me here. Either way, looked like Alex wasn't the only one who had something broken.

Now I seriously regretted doing what I did back on the beach.

After a few more moments of thinking of ways to get out of this situation carefully, I heard a short yelp of surprise – from a third, and very male, voice!

"Dude, at least lock the door before- Wait a second, why the hell are you on my bed?"

I quickly put my phone back in my pocket and pulled opened the door to peek out to see Sam standing in front of the open door beside the bathroom with an amused look on his face.

"Get out, Sam," I heard Alex grunt.

"Get off my bed first." Sam crossed his hands over his chest.

I wanted to open the door a little more so that I could see what was going on with Alex and Rose, but I didn't do that for the fear that Sam would notice me since he was standing just a few feet away from me.

I heard Alex and Rose shuffle around for a moment before Alex said, "Okay, get out now. Both of you."

"Wait, me too?" came Rose's voice.

"Yes, you too."

Surprisingly, Rose didn't argue any further but I could hear Rose grumbling under her breath as she moved past Sam and out the door.

As Sam started turning around to get out too, his gaze met mine. I froze in my spot as Sam's eyes widened and his mouth opened in shock. He looked at Alex before looking back at me. Snapping out of my stupor, I put a finger to my lips, silently hoping that he would ignore me and go out. His gaze shifted between me and Alex again before he shook his head and went out, closing the door behind him.

I let out a breath I didn't know I was holding and slumped against the door. After a moment, the door was suddenly wrenched open and I found myself standing behind Alex's seething form.

"I'm fucking done," Alex all but growled in my face. That was the first time I had been so close to his face and oh God, did he look terrifying when he was angry. Those blue eyes were burning hot with rage.

"Don't you think I should be the one to say that..." I began in an innocent tone before I raised my eyebrows and smirked. "Daddy."

If he was mad before, he was absolutely infuriated now.

"Oh no, is daddy mad at me?" I teased, biting my lip to keep from smiling.

"That's enough," Alex said before he grabbed my arm and literally dragged me towards the door.

"Hey, I can go out on my own!" I protested but he didn't let go of me and kept pulling me. I noticed my sandals lying down near one of the beds as Alex pulled me past them. I reached my hand out to grab them, but was only able to grasp one of them before Alex continued hauling me.

"Wait my- Whoa, dude!" I yelled as he threw me out the door. I turned around to find Alex flushed with anger as he stood there. I took in a breath to tease him again but was interrupted when he slammed the door shut on my face.

I gaped at the door for a moment before I cried out, "But I only have one of my heels!"

I waited for the door to open or any other response from him.

"Alex?" I knocked on the door after a moment.

That jerk was ignoring me.

After shouting his name and rapping on his door a few more times, I finally gave up. I'd have to come back for the other shoe later.

I looked around the hall to check if there was anyone else. Both Sam and Rose were nowhere in sight. There was no one else except for a guy staring at me from the doorway of the room just beside Alex's.

"The heck you lookin' at?" I hissed as I looked at him.

He awkwardly cleared his throat and went inside, closing the door.

I looked down at the heel I was holding in my hand and sighed.

I just hoped I don't get in trouble with my mom.

***

Two updates in one day! Yay!

Vote and comment! <3