Kenma

Hinata and Kenma are known as "Best friend" with different persona, Kenma being an introvert and Hinata being an extrovert person.

Although they were different they get along well and others see them having a great "friendship"....

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Kenma ask Hinata to come over like any other weekend. They usually stay inside, play games, sleeping, eating, talking or just do whatever they want indoor. Hinata never force Kenma to go like Kenma never forces Hinata at anything he doesn't like.

Hinata is already used to go along introverts since he ehem usually go around and adopting one to be his friend.

Hinata knock and was let in by Kenma, he goes to the bathroom to bath quickly as he was doing so the door open he didn't notice until the curtains open and Kenma go in the tub behind Hinata.

The boy didn't protest nor flinch since it happen plenty of times before for some reason the guy likes to bath with him so he just let him.

He him and enjoy the bath leading back to the  guy's chest as he play with the rubber duck, he was relaxing until a hand was place on his thighs but let it maybe he misplaced it so he grab the hand and set it off his thighs but flinch when it was place back but grip hard he look up to ask why he did that  but was surprise by a sudden push of lips to his an entrance was ask with tongue by he denied it by shutting his lips more but was opened by a wave of shock when the grip move to his inner thighs and grip hard again.

Kenma kept on exploring his mouth as if looking for something he needs air he want air but a hand behind his head keeping him still as he struggle. His face becoming red, beads of tears start rolling down his face, his eyelids became heavier as he wiggle out the blond arms.

Kenma pull off and lick his lips, as he watch Hinata catch his breathing drool rolling down his chin with his tears chest move up and down he couldn't take it. He stood up and grab Hinata by his wrist and go out the bathroom to his bed connected to it, he shove the naked wet Hinata to the bed and hover on top of him took his hands and pin it above his head using one hand he litter the orange top at first with soft kisses turning into more  aggressive as he bite and suck all over his neck, chest, stomach to wherever he can go.

Doing so the boy couldn't help but moan and whimper he tried to stop but everytime he do so the other would bite him or such harder, where did he get this strength from he was usually calm and lazy..

Seeing as the boy was distracted and lost in thought the blond was piss he was supposed to only think about this moment is him his free hand move lower till he reaches the boy's dick he pump it hard,fast and rough making Hinata look at him with those teary eyes of his making him groan pumping more aggressively the boy screaming his moan at this point must be new to him for the longest they knew each other the other didn't mention having any relationship with anyone or anything like that at all and them having no secrets he knows this boy is new to all of this.

He kept on going but every time Hinata is about to cum he would stop and grip it hard then go again after he breath a second he kept on repeating making Hinata moan a beg it been hours and he can't take it anymore it hurts more than it feel good.

K- ah ken ah ple agh please ahgh please ken!! I hah can't any more ah~! Take it ah out!

Haha,Shoyo look at you... Being like this underneath me... Should have done this a long time if I knew... Your so cute like this...

Kenma granting his wish he pump more not stopping the boy cum already yet he didn't stop making the boy cry out more overstimulating he came again trembling and past out.

Kenma bought his hands to his Li's and lick the cum off of it as he eye the state of his 'friend' infront of him.

Hinata laying on his bed, cum all over his stomach up to his chest some are even on his face, his still red face stain with tears, swollen lips, his breath are now even.

He go and wash Hinata and himself again, drying and changing him before tucking and laying beside him he pepper him with kisses on the face as he brush his soft fluffy hair.

𝑶𝒉 𝑺𝒉𝒐𝒚𝒐~ 𝒎𝒚 𝑺𝒉𝒐𝒚𝒐 𝒎𝒊𝒏𝒆.. 𝑶𝒏𝒍𝒚 𝒎𝒊𝒏𝒆.