No way home

It all started on a boat trip, a class of 16 students were heading to a peaceful island near Hawaii. A young girl was looking around. She was very confused by everything going on. 'Well guess I should explain who I am, my name, is Domino Prescott, and, I'm nothing special, I'm just, a journalist you know, heh, guess that's why my cousin and I were able to get into hopes peak academy easily since he's a blogger and I'm the journalist. Oh well, I'm the ultimate journalist so, that's me.' Domino looks around. She sees a mysterious girl sitting by herself, she has a black shirt on and is wearing a tank top. "Hey, umm first day at the school trip so, what's your name?" Domino asks. "Emiko nakajime, that's all." The mysterious girl responds. "Oh, I'm Domino Prescott, ultimate journalist, what's your talent?" Domino asks. "Why should you care? Not like we're friends." Emiko says. "Well we're in the same class so I felt I should know." Domino says. Emiko sighs. "You're a stubborn one, won't take no for an answer. Fine, I'm just gonna say, leave before I kick your sorry ass into next Tuesday." Emiko says. This causes Domino to back up terrified. She proceeds to walk away from Emiko rather nervously. 'Yeah, maybe I shouldn't have tried that, at all.' Domino thinks to herself. As Domino goes to sit on her own, but she sees some people talking and goes to see what's going on. As she walks up to the two they both greet her. "Hi, I'm Domino Prescott, I'm the ultimate journalist." She says. One of the two look over at her. "Yo, what's up, names Tanako isikawa, people call me the ultimate adventurer, though, I prefer just saying I tend to go places randomly, call me a drifter." He says. "Yeah sure you do." The girl says. "Names Shiloh, but you can call me Midnight Newton, ultimate goth." Midnight says. Domino nods. "Well than, good to meet you two." She says. "Im sure we'll get along." Tanako says. "Sure we will." Midnight says sarcastically.

Domino leaves the two and goes to look around some more. She sees a loner boy with a girl trying to talk to him. Domino walks up to them. "Umm hi my names Domino Prescott I'm the ultimate journalist." She says. "I'm Akane Taira, I'm the ultimate maid." Akane says. The edgy kid in black and purple just waves. "Uhh what's his deal?" Domino asks. "Oh him? He's Xavier Miller, he's the ultimate edgelord." Akane says. Xavier waves hi and spins his pocket knife in his hand. "So what are you two doing?" Domino asks. "Oh me? I'm just making food." Akane says. "I'm cutting the onions and cheese for burgers." Xavier says. Domino stifles a laugh but Xavier puts his pocket knife to her throat causing her to back away slowly. "Good back away." Xavier says.

Domino walks away feeling, rather concerned. Two juvie kids are talking to each other, one a guy and the other a girl. Domino looks at them confused. The guy sees her and walks over. "Yo, didn't think there'd be others here, what's your name?" The guy asks. "Uhh Domino Prescott, the ultimate journalist." Domino says. "Domino huh, that's a cute name." The guy says. "My names Jay Gamble I'm the ultimate rule breaker." Jay says. The girl walks over. "Yo, what's up." She says. Domino waves hi just, utterly confused. "Oh right, well my names Zoey Garment, I'm the ultimate punk chick." Zoey says. "And a cute one." Jay says. Zoey shrugs. "Don't push your luck, some girls you won't like." Zoey says. "You're definitely not one of those than." Jay says. Domino leaves the two of them alone and goes to check out some of the others.

Domino keeps walking and sees two different people, one of them is a party dude and the other one is a girl designing something. "Umm hi, I'm Domino Prescott, the ultimate journalist." Domino says waving to them. The party guy immediately looks over and. "WAZZZUPPPP!" He yells. "Hey please be quiet." The girl says. "I ONLY HAVE ONE VOLUME AND ITS LOUGH AF BOY!!!!" The guy says. Domino just looks at the two. "MY NAMES HUNTER ANDERSON THE ULTIMATE PARTY ANIMAL! PLEASED TO MEET YOU!" Hunter says very cheerful. "I don't think that's something to be proud of, anyone my names Marcie Emerald the ultimate designer." Marcie says. "Well you two seem close." Domino says. "TIGHTER THAN A RUBBER BAND!" Hunter yells. "Oh shut up you idiot." Marcie says. Domino chuckles and leaves the two of them alone