INTRODUCTION

Hello, my name is Nyx Raven Moon, and I am a fairy.
I know, it was hard to believe that fairies even exist, but they do, I'm living proof. I am a special type of fairy, I was born into a guardian fairy tribe, on Neverland. My task is to take care of The Lost Boys, and Peter Pan.

You're probably laughing your face off, but it's true. My parents died fighting off Blackbeard, and I almost died too, well if it were not for The Lost Boys, I would've ended up like my parents.

I should probably explain what I do for the boys, I basically act like their mother, I don't do the washing, that's for when they're naughty. I help settle disputes, nurse them when they're sick or injured, act half as chief when Peter is away (which is most of the time), and I also have to look after the boys emotional state.

Believe me it's rather tiresome, but worth it. I should probably tell you what I look like, to keep you all from getting angry.
Well, I am tall, mid height around 5ft6, as the camp does contain boys from around four to about thirteen. No one older than 15, I choose to be 16 looking, as to look grownup but not too grown up. I have long wavy hazelnut gingery coloured hair, I also have cobalt stormy grey eyes, that shine like my hair, though my hair less so. My wings are huge blue, silver and black, in the form of monarch butterfly wings, that go down to my knees, and long past my head.

I normally wear a inch lower than knee length baby blue chiffon, and cotton floaty lavender coloured dress, with a waist length black lace up corset on top, which covers my whole waist, and the start of my pelvis, finally I wear skin coloured tights, and deep night black ankle boots with a slight heel of around an inch or two, along with my floor length, coat like cloak, which is night black, with a big hood, and beautiful long but perfect fitting sleeves which end at the perfect part of my hand.

Today, is a special day for me. Today is the day two new Lost Boys arrive, and change my world forever. . .