Chapter 1

Heyyya. its Lucy, yea so im recording this vidio diary to keep you posted on my crazy life. I am what you call a slayor. In english that means im am a monstor hunter. I hunt and kill the REALLY dangourus monsors, but i also help hide the good ones. Luke says im scaring you but if i im honest you need scaring. You need to understand that you dont become a slayor you are born one. If your mum was a slayor then you are slayor, if you are a slayer then your kid will be a slayor. You have no choice- thats it. Most people start service at the age of 20 and finnesh at 70. With 2 exeptions-luke and me. Im 12 and he is 14. And he will never let me forget it!! *shut up!! grrrrr fine!* sorry that was lord annoying himself. He wants a turn with the mic so prepare to fall asleep with bordom!

<Luke>

sorry about her she is so stupid sometimes * well you are* anyway monstor hunting let me tell you how it started. I was sat at home,oblivius to the fact i even had a sister ,playing on my gameboy when this huge red slimy thing slopped into the room.It was 6 feet tall andhd two huge feet and fists the size of melons! Forsome reason it didnt notice me, it just grunted a bit and i swore it sid my dads name, Mike. as i ws running from the room to find dad it ran through hs slime- big mistake 1- when i told dad i expected him to say don't be stupid, it will be fine, but instead he freaked! He grabbeonstd me by the shoulders and scremed at me to tell him every detail of the monster.I told him as best i could but i was still in shock. Once i had finneshed he asked me in slightly slower voice'have you touched the slime?' I thought back to when I was in the living room, had I touched the slime. I HAD ran through it to get upstairs. I looked down at my feet *no Lucy I didn't think about their size!* and sure enough I had some red slime on the underside of me foot. 'yes,' I whispered scared out of my mind 'I stepped in the slime,' My dad stood their and stared at me. Then he started pacing the room muttering. I only caught odd words of what he was saying. something about time and clocks and anti spells and slayers. What were slayers?! I felt slightly sick inside,especially when dad said to me 'Lucus Samual Matthew Sand you have and beautiful boy. After I have done this you must go to London. 72 terces street, Kesingtion-find your sister. Love you.' and without another word he turned and walked down the stairs and into the living room. I was frozen in shock, especially when I heard him say 'come on then time twister-bring it on!' Then there was a blinding flash of light and I was knocked out.