Parallel Idea

**

Blanche Reid Maxwell had been in an accident together with his parents. He kept on blaming himself that he was the reason why his parents died. That accident was embroided in his memory-- a dark memory that kept on hunting him every night .Darkness envelop his mind and can't seek for light.

When his parents died, her Auntie Klarizze-- the sister of his father,
adopted him and treats him as his own son. But she herself, can't even had a conservation with him nicely.

Blanche was called for being a 'MUTE' person. Everyone thought that it is just his personality but everyone doesn't know the real reason behind those silence.

He likes Cholin Beau McPhee, but never admitted to himself.

**

Cholin Beau McPhee who is having a secret relationship with Emielle Kane Jeorge -- the famous MVP in basketball of their school. No one doesn't know about them having a relationship, even her parents and close friend.

She loves to read books but moreon mysteries. So that no one can find out that she is having a secret relationship with his boyfriend, she's always making an excuses that she's not interested to the guys in a real world, that she is morely focused on boy fictional characters.

**

A day will come that Beau will meet Reid, she'll sees Reid as a mysterious guy that will gain more interest to her. She will unravel all the reasons why is Reid like that and like this.

Will she able to succeed on underlining definitions about this so-called-mystery of him?

**

UNDERLINING DEFINITIONS
© All rights reserved 2014