Up On The Roof

Once upon a time, there was a boy named, Kevon. Whenever this ol' world starts getting him down and people are just too much for him to face, he climbs way up to the top of his stairs and up on his roof to release all his fears and cares allowing them to just drift right into space. On the roof, it's peaceful as can be for him, and there the world below can't bother him. Let me tell you now, Whenever Kevon comes home tired and beat, He goes  where the air is fresh and sweet. He does it to get away from the hustling crowds and all the rat-race noise down in the street. On the roof is the only place he knows, where you just have to wish to make it all clear and free. So the very next day, Kevon met one of his friends and decided to share his experience up on the roof by saying " Hey Jack, I noticed you're looking very sad and lonely but don't worry there's a place where you can release all your fears and cares and be stressed free. And at night the stars put on a show for free!" Jack asked, "Where is that?"  Kevon replied, "Up On The Roof."  Kevon continued by saying " Trust me it's the only place you need to be, I'm telling you right smack dab in the middle of town, I found a paradise that's trouble proof. And if this world starts getting you down there's room enough for two up on the roof come one let's go up on the roof. 

The end😊

Written By Kevon Deon Gaskin
Inspired By The Drifters