6

AUSTIN POV :

so the show started and i finished some songs then it was time i could see dinah grabbing Camila and running behind the stage so i started at first i was so nervous and looked at the side she was standing watching me and dinah was on her side and lauren was standing behind her so before i started preforming i gave Lauren some roses so when Camila comes out she give it to her(imagine in the video that the girl is Camila.) so it comes the part when dinah pulls her out on stage and she was in shock and Lauren gave her the flowers then i came from behind and hugged her and sang and she was in shock and i was holding her hands and she started to blush then i kissed hard on the cheek and the fans kept screaming wildly then i stare in her eyes and she smiles then i took her and grabbed the rose and hid it on our faces and kissed her on the lips and yes i was her first kiss and hugged her tightly then i sat on my knees and said in the mic "KARLA CAMILA CABELLO WILL YOU BE MY GIRLFRIEND?!" so she said yes in tears and i hugged her and kissed her on the cheeks then i grabbed her hands and walked out of stage. so the show ended and she was blushing really hard then i hold her face and said to her "after i shower i have something for you so go get ready" she nodded then i went to shower.

CAMILA POV:
so i was so shocked that austin did that to me no one ever did something like this and the whole time butterflies keeps shouting in my stomach so austin went to the shower and i guess now i can call him babe ;) then i got in the dressing room then Lauren ran to me and jumped on me and she started hugging me so hard and i was like laughing and blushing and she was like "FINALLY CAMZ OWH MY GOD IM SO PROUD OF YOU" so she pulls me to the chair and i sat there and i saw her talking to ally and Normani then ally came and curled my hair and Normani got me and outfit and dinah came and put on some makeup so i got finished really fast so i opened my phone and saw i have a text its from austin it said "meet me at the tennis room so i got there and saw him looking so hand some that he came to me and hugged me and kissed me on the cheeks then he grabbed my arms and took me to his rang rover and opened the door for me and i got in he got in too then he was driving so i asked him where are we going he said to the movies so we arrive at the mall and went to the cinema and bought some tickets and of course he wouldn't let me pay then we got in and the movie called the fault in our stars we sat there and the movie started later in the middle of the movie i start sobbing and austin was rubbing my back and holding my hand really tight after the movie ended austin was holding me with his strong arms and i covered my face with my hair and went to the bathroom then i got out and he was standing there waiting for me.

AUSTIN POV:-

So it was late so i took Camila to the beach and we walked all the way to the end and watched the sunset so later she was getting tired so we got in the car and she slept holding my hand so we arrived to where our buses were it seems like shes sleeping with me so i carried her bridal style and got inside the bus and putted her on my bed and everyone seems to be asleep so i took off my shirt and closed the door and i laid next to her and wrapped my arms around her and my body was attached to hers and i kissed her on the cheeks because shes fucking beautiful i saw her smile it was cute.

CAMILA POV:

after a long deep sleep into his muscular arms i woke up and i couldn't move because his arms was around me.
so i just laid my finger on his soft long hair brushing it with my hands so he woke up and smiled at me gosh hes so charming with that big smile and green eyes then i laid my face to his cheeks and kissed him on the cheeks and whispered to him "good morning babe" then he smiled more and wrapped his arms around me tight and placed his head on my shoulder that was like I'm a teddy bear that he's hugging it was cute but i sneaked fast under his arms then he got up and moaned and said "why do you want to leave me i want you to stay"(in a sad puppy face) i chuckled then suddenly i hear dinah voice....
TO BE CONTINUED...

so hey guys i hope you like it and enjoy reading ill make shore that i will update you guys in like each weekend 4 or 5 times so u don't wait too long for an 1 update and ily guysss so much and thanks for the voting that means so much to me..💜👄🙊😊