The Big Date

(Ben's pov) Erica and I had just gotten back from a mission, so we were all tired. I hung around a bit with erica and watched everyone leave. Once everyone left I was about to head to my "room" (if you could call it a room) when erica put her hand on my shoulder. as per usual I felt shivers run through me as erica turned me around. when I saw her I immediately knew something was off it was in her posture. "Hey uh Ben," she said while scratching the back of her neck, "would you ya know, want to hang out with me at this cool pizza joint near the school" turning slightly mind you just slightly I said "Sure, yeah of course I would. what time?" I asked "12:00 at night," she said. I groaned inwardly, but that's just how Erica rolls. I went back to my "room" and tried to get as much sleep as possible, and just as my eyes drooped down. I screamed and fell off the bed and I smiled the biggest smile I had ever smiled. Erica the ICE QUEEN the most beautiful girl in school asked ME of all people on a date "wow" I said quietly.

I awoke to someone rubbing my back gently at first I thought it was my mom so I did the obvious thing I groaned "mom what time is it?". "ben it's me erica ya dum dum. we were going out to eat but it seems you're too tired." With a panicked, I was 90% sure I had "No No perfectly awake let come still, pleeease. she snorted "Fine but you 10 minutes to get your butt out of bed, go!".

TIME SKIP AND POV CHANGE BECAUSE I HAVE THE POWER

(Erica's pov) "mmmm, this is what I call good pizza, Delicious, scrumptious, piquant, annnnddd best of all savory!!!" Ben exclaimed I shushed him and said, "stop trying to embarrass me, I have a reputation to uphold.". So we talked about spy school stuff like: math, history, and of course how bad ben was at self-defense. Then out of the blue Ben Says "hey erica thanks for bringing me here it was a lot of fun." and as if magnates were pulling our heads together and at that moment we went from being friends to being the world to each other. It was either the best thing in the world or the only thing in the world, feeling his lips pressed against mine, it was amazing it made me feel like I was on fire but instead of painful heat, it was a warm comfortable feeling with a bit tingling all over my body. I didn't want to pull away but I was running out of oxygen. "that was wonderfully invigorating" I commented "I couldn't agree more Erica" Ben agreed. "shall we go back milady" said in a playful English accent "We shall my good sir" I said imitating his accent.

ANOTHER TIME SKIP AND POV CHANGE BUT SINCE I HAVE USED UP MY POWER THIS IS BROUGHT TO YOU BY BEN BEING GOOD AT THE MARTIAL ARTS

(Ben's pov) I was walked back to my"room" when Erica said "what the heck are you doing my room is way nicer" "wha, oh I'm on my way" I responded.

TIME SKIP BECAUSE I WENT ON AMAZON AND BOUGHT A TESLA COIL

(erica pov) as I waited in my bed I thought about how the night had gone and I couldn't have been happier I had finally worked up the courage to ask ben to on a date with m... ben  had entered the room and was soon in the bed I soon felt his long arms wrap around me and he said " I love you E" so obviously I responded "I love you to" and I fell asleep peacefully.

Can't wait for the reviews shoutout to @CayCaysLife for amazing locklyle

peace out and see you on mt. Olympus

-Ari (not short for Ariana)