Jesus Christ Ben!

Thanks for the support @MattButtT. If anyone has any suggestions I'll happily write about them. I'm also starting a Thomesa series

(Erica's pov) Ben and I were running for our fu... ah dang I'm not allowed to say that "curse you, mom." I muttered under my breath. "I heard that young woman and it's for the best!" my mom yelled over the battlefield. then ben yelled "what the heck are you guys yelling about," my mother said "bloody hell ben tune your ears!" then I saw my chance "MOM You Hypocrite!".

Anyways back to the story of my life (edited by my mom). Ben and I were running for our lives... 

TIME SKIP BECAUSE ERICA'S MOM WON'T PERMIT THAT SECTION OF THE STORY

(Ben's pov) I was running faster than fast and somehow keeping up with Erica when all of a sudden I spotted Joshua Hallal, he had a gun, that was bad. Everything slowed down and I knew what I had to do I changed direction and jumped on him. There was one problem, he had a gun, and guess what happened he shot me. I had never felt so much pain I felt the bullet go straight through my stomach and Erica yell as I hit the ground with a sudden shot of pain. I started to pass out and I knew I would never get to kiss Erica and everything went black. I was floating in pitch-black darkness, I didn't feel any pain I felt good like a warm blanket of strength surrounded me. I decided I was in heaven and I was angry I wanted to punch someone, how come there was no food in heaven "WERE ARE MY SOUR PATCH KIDS!!!" I yelled.

(Erica's pov) I was sitting next to ben, he was in a coma, at least that's what the doctors said. then he yelled, "WERE ARE MY SOUR PATCH KIDS!!!"

I gasped he talked, he talked! Then all of a sudden he gasped sat ramrod straight and inquisitively  said "I'm alive?"

I tackled him to the ground "I missed you so much ben" I said.

"I missed you too Erica" 

I didn't know what I was doing but I did it anyway the thing I had wanted to do since that night in the Washinton Monument, I kissed him on the lips and said "If you tell anyone about this I will have to kill both of you."

Sorry it took so long to update, first year of middle school you know well bye

And NEVER  yeet your feet