Chapter 4

☼Armani☼

        ☼Armani

Wednesday 4:00am
I woke up early as hell to finish packing last minute things I would need for the trip; plus me and Nia were supposed to meet Selah and Tiana at their dorm so we all could leave together.

Me and nia still weren't on speaking terms and honestly I missed her a lot, but I wasn't going to talk first.

After I packed up everything and zipped my luggage, I turned around and eyed Nia who was also zipping up her luggage. Although we weren't talking at the time, I wasn't going on a trip without my best friend.

We put on our shoes and walked towards the front door. Before I could reach for the handle, someone was knocking on it. I looked through the peephole and saw Selah and Tiana.

I opened the door and greeted them both with a hug "I thought we were gonna come to y'all" I said looking confused.

"Girl we didn't want y'all to walk all the way over to us.'' Tiana said, causing me to sigh in relief because I didn't feel like walking to begin with.

"Well come on y'all, let's go! We got a 2hour road trip to the actual Cruise.'' Selah said, grabbing my extra bag.

While I wheeled out my luggage, I looked behind me and saw Tiana helping Nia with her things as we walked outside the dorm and to Selah's car.

Getting all our bags and luggage in the truck, Selah got in the driver seat while I pulled Tiana aside to ask her something. "Hey can I sit in the front for the 2 hr drive? Me and Nia aren't talking and I don't wanna argue with her.

"Girl, ofc you can idc either way."Tiana said as she skipped to the backseat were Nia was. I walked to the front and got in. Once I was in, I sat my phone in my lap along with my tablet and wallet then put on my seatbelt.

I looked at Selah who was busy typing in something on her gps. After a few seconds she asked, "Everyone ready?" We all shook our heads yes and she pulled out of the parking lot and got on the highway.

After the two hour long trip, we finally made it to the airport. "Ouuuu we almost bout to be on this cruise!" Tiana shouted. We all laughed and got our luggage.

We got scanned by security, waited for 30 mins, and finally it was time for us to board the plane. As I was getting up from my seat, Nia said my name. "Yes." I said dryly. "Can we just move past this whole Diamond situation? I broke it off with her.."

I just gave her a hug and said, "Okay," and we both walked together to the plane.