(Volume 1) Welcome to Beacon Academy

When the Bullhead arrive at Beacon Academy all the students leave the Bullhead, and Jaune is vommiting in the Trash can.

After walking with Ruby and Yang we arrive at the front of Beacon while we admiring the it's structure.

Yang: The view from vale got nothing on this!

Y/N: Niiiicee

While Ruby is looking at the students weapon's with sparkling eyes Yang pull her off.

Ruby: Ow, ow

Yang: Easy there Little sister their just weapon's

Ruby: Just weapons! Their are extension of our selves there a part of us, their so cool,

Yang: Why can't you swing your own weapon. arent you happy with it.

Ruby: Of course im happy with Crescent Rose I just like seeing new one's, it's like meeting new People.

Yang: Ruby C'mon *pulls ruby's hood down* Why don't you try making friends of your Own Am I right Y/N

Y/N: Don't worry Ruby Ill help you with It.

Ruby: *pulls her hood up* Why would I need Friend's when I have you Two.

Yang: Well actually I make friends right now, Bye *zooming out*

Y/N: And she's gone.

Ruby: Wait where are you going Isn't we suppose to go to our dorm's, where our dorm's, do we have dorm's I don't know what im doing.

When Ruby fall's on the ground knocking over someone's luggage and I have an Idea who it is.

Girl: What are you doing?

Y/N Thoughts: The Ice Queen herself
Weiss Schnee.

Ruby: Sorry

Weiss: Sorry, do you have any Idea the damages you could have cause.

Ruby: aaahh *picking one of the bags*

Weiss: Give me that! This is Dust mined and purify from the Scnee Quarry *holding one of the dust* What are you brain dead *closing the case while some dust fly out of it*

Weiss: Dust! Fire, Water, Lightning, Energy,

While a lot of dust go to Ruby's face who is ready to Sneeze any moment.

Weiss: Are you even Listening to me, Any of this sinking In, What do you have to say for yourself.

But before Ruby could Sneeze I hold her mouth Shut.

Y/N: You okay now

Ruby: *Nod* *Nod*

Weiss: Who are you

Y/N: Y/N and sorry about my friend she just got dizzy.

Weiss: Do you even know who I am

Y/N Thoughts: Let's play pretend

Y/N: No sorry again for my friends behaviour, Princess

Girl: It's heiress actually.

A girl with Black hair wearing a bow came in.

Blake Belladonna

Blake: Weiss Schnee heiress of the Schnee Dust Company, One of the largest energy produders of Energy propelant in the world.

Weiss: Finally some Recognition. *turn and glared at ruby*

Blake: The same company Infamous for it's controversal labor forces and qeustionable business pertners.