Part One: A Mother's Intuition

2:47 P. M.
Friday Afternoon
Outside the Paw Patrol lookout, Adventure Bay

(Izira's POV)
The suspence was too real...

Link readied up the Master Sword...

I readied up my naginata...

We exchanged glares and grunts...

Rubble ignored most, if not all, of the popcorn he had falling out of his paw...

And then...we charged! Link and I had each been dishing out and blocking 3 or 4 blows simultaneously. Link then served an underhand slice which I managed to dodge, bicycle kick style. I then sike Link out with my expert tail skills before knocking him down.

My eyes then flashed a bright magenta… Dark Pit and Sheik were about to attack me from behind!

Dark Pit and Sheik launched themselves up in the air(with the exception of Pittoo being imbued with the power of flight). The raven angel was about to do a flying electroshock and the illusive Sheikah was about to unleash one of her burst grenades if I hadn't thrown a smoke bomb in their faces! While they were distracted, I shot a rope arrow at them, winding them with rope. I then pulled from the other end and twirled around a few times before letting go(and letting them hit a tree).

The magenta flash reappeared again... Zelda was on my left and Robin was on my right. If I don't watch out, we'll be having barbecued cat tonight!

Zelda had teleported herself in the air on my left, charging up Din's Fire. Robin propelled herself on my right, switching from her Ale Wind tome to her Ark Fire tome. Both ladies were about to roast me alive, but fortunately I teleported away before they could hit me. "Come back here and fight like a woman," Robin commanded. Meanwhile I was hanging from the branch of a tree ever so quietly. "You're good," I whispered, "but I'm better." I then shot a fireball their way, relishing in my magical victory.

One more magenta flash for now... As soon as I step down from the tree, this match will be a game of tennis between prince and princess Corrin. Grab, throw, forward smash, counter.

At least the first part of the vision came true as the prince grabbed me and yeeted me to his female counterpart. My body didn't react quickly, so I took the forward smash from the princess near the spine. My beaststone slithered out of my sleeve into my hand, and an idea popped into my head immediately. Prince Corrin was ready to transform into his dragon form when a cat suddenly landed on his face! He tried getting the cat off but he tripped on the handle of his flaming chainsaw sword(Yato) and yeeted her off him.

The cat was in fact me! After being yeeted off Corrin's face, I landed on my human feet right by the Paw Patrol and posed. Ryder and the pups applauded as I bowed, but then Chase started sneezing. "Oops, sorry Chase," I giggled.

It was just then when we heard Shulk screaming. He was about to Air Slash the heck outta me when I blocked his attack with my naginata. "Hey babe," I gasped, "how are you?" "Aw, you know, really feeling it," Shulk huffed.

To Be Continued...

Hey guys! If you read the description and was wondering what my oc looks like, here she is! Meet Izira Clawstone:

Thank you guys so much for reading my "weird quirk" story. See you next time! 💖💖💖