Traitor

----Konoha's Gate-----

Kotetsu and Izumo are watching gate as always.

"Ugh..."

"What is it Kotetsu?"

"It's boring here!"

"I think today is a day that something big is going to happen."

And all of a sudden one man in black hood goes through Konoha gates.

"Halt! What is your business here?" Kotetsu shouted at mysterious person.

"I need to speak with Hokage."

"Follow me." Izumo said. After they leave Kotetsu thought 'If you mean this will be big day then I'm next Sage of Six Paths.' Kotetsu chuckled.

-----Hokage's Tower-----

"Wait here." Izumo ordered.

"Sure, whatever." mysterious person said. Izumo entered Hokage office and informed her about guest. After 5 minutes Izume walk out.

"You can come in." Izume said. Mysterious man do as Izumo said and entered Hokage office.

-----Hokage's Office-----

"Who are you and what do you want?" Hokage asked.

"This isn't how you welcomed friends you know?" mysterious person take off his hood.

"S-Sasuke?" Tsunade asked in shock.

"The one and only."

"What are you doing here? You are a S-class missing ninja." She asked worried.

"I do my job and I want to be ninja again." He said.

"You did what job?" She asked confused.

"I killed Itachi..." Tsunade is in shock. Sasuke managed to kill Itachi. "And Orochimaru." now he is in bigger shock. 'He not only killed Itachi... But also Orochimaru?!?!' "You have any proof?"

"Yes." He take jar with 2 eyes. "This is Itachi's eyes. And as for Orochimaru my curse mark is gone."

"I believe you. So you want to be ninja here again?" she asked politely but still is shocked.

"Yes. Also I know the truth about Uchiha Massacre and I made decision that i will be going to protect my home. And I have a request Hokage-sama."

"What request."

"I'd like to transplant my eyes." he said.

"Very well meet me tomorrow in hospital at 10 AM."

"Okay. I will be going now." Sasuke is about leaving.

"Wait!" she shouted and sasuke stopped. "Here take this." She handed Sasuke Konoha headband.

"Thank you Hokage-sama." he thanked and leave her office. 'Should I tell him about Naruto? What a drag.' She said taking out bottle of sake.11Sasuke obtain Mangekyou Sharingan due to Itachi's death. Now he want to obtain Eternal Mangekyou Sharing.3

-----Konoha Streets-----

He is now wondering in village. He can hear that they talk about him.

"Oi. Is this Uchiha Sasuke?" one villager asked.

"Maybe, he is really similar to him." another said.

All of a sudden Sasuke heard that someone shouted his name. "SASUKE-KUN!!!". It is Sakura.

"Hello Sakura. How have you been?" He asked. But he still didn't care.

"Good. Tsunade-sama said that you killed Orochimaru and Itachi."