Chapter 1

"Yo Minnie!" The person addressed turned in the direction of the room the call originated from.

"What?!" She yelled back, matching the same level of enthusiasm.

"I'm gonna enter the game now!" The voice answered, still maintaining the emotion the first call held.

"And why did you find it necessary to alert me of your activities?" A young woman is seen leaning against a door frame looking at the one who had called out to her in the first place. Both women looked rather similar with hair slightly shorter than shoulder length, except the one standing had the roots of her hair purple fading into a snowy white while the one sitting had it the opposite, white hair at the roots fading into the same lavender purple. Their clothes held resemblance as well just with swapped color schemes.

"Just making sure you don't bother me." The one sitting down teases not even trying to smother her snickers.

"Oh shut your trap Mitch!"

"Relax, don't worry! I'm just kidding! Or am I?" The so-called Mitch squeaked as she narrowly escaped a pillow being flung at her head that had previously been resting by the door, sadly providing ammo to her attacker. Yelling half hearted apologies as her sister had tackled her and continued her assault on her through the help of several magically appearing pillows. The comfort of the normally soft cushions was no more as they were turned into weapons the moment they reached the younger twins' hands.

"Whatever, but you're doing the dishes tonight!" Mitch yelled over her shoulder as she exited the room apparently mostly satisfied with the punishment she had inflicted on her dear sister.

"Got that! Love you too!" Mitch called after her sister.