Chapter 1:Trouble in the cabin (part 1)

"why would they send us here anyway",
one of your colleagues complained.You were on a mission,something about a ravenous demon devouring anyone it finds.
"Why couldn't they just send a hashira or something",They continued to complain as you and your team ascended the mountain towards the said location.The location was a tiny cabin belonging to a family of three.Thoughts linger in your mind,causing you to lose focus".
"Hey!"Your companion kiyoko midori snapped you out of your thoughts but you didn't mind.You were actually kinda thankful for it.
"You okay?You spaced out,something on your mind?"
"Well yeah actually there was,What if there is no point to actually going here? I mean,What if they are already dead?"
You replied still spacing in and out of focus. You felt unsteady on your feet and your brain couldn't find a way to relieve itself.
"There's still a reason to go yknow.If we don't stop the demon,it will continue killing people and causing despair upon others.We don't want that happening do we?If we did, we would be the exact opposites of demonslayers." , kiyoko reassured you.
"What would we be then? An undercover demon that isn't actually a demon?"You said jokingly.
"No,we would be mass murderers! Mass murderers that would be an aqaintance to demons!"She explained in almost an embarrassed tone.
"Ok,Ok.I get it." You replied.
You continue walking up towards the cabin.

Soon after,You reached the destination of the cabin.The team behind you were complaining the entire way there but you figured out a way to ignore it. It was kinds like a walking white noise machine.

"This is it."You mutter under your breath.
"Oh,stop being so afraid. It will be fine.The demon will be easy.Besides none of us are in the best condition to fight too strong demons anyway."Miyoko encourages you.
"I guess your right....
You know what,You are right.
What would be the reason for sending us here then."You answered.

"Yes I am! So I'm gonna go first,ok?"
She asked.
"Sure, I don't mind." You replied.

"Ok.Here I go!"
She walks off into the cabin.
"..."
"Is everything ok in there miyoko?",you asked. You get a weird feeling in your stomach.Usually,when she sees a demon,she asks for help and likes to show off her skills and her flexibility. Butterflies settled inside of your stomach.This was strange,too strange for your liking.

"No.Help me.Please help."

...

"HELP ME!"