Overworked

𝔼𝕝𝕚𝕤𝕖ℂ𝕒𝕞𝕣𝕖𝕟

𝔼𝕝𝕚𝕤𝕖
ℂ𝕒𝕞𝕣𝕖𝕟

𝔼𝕝𝕚𝕤𝕖ℂ𝕒𝕞𝕣𝕖𝕟

❛ ━━・❪ ❁ ❫ ・━━ ❜  ...:::**•°✾°•**:::... ❛ ━━・❪ ❁ ❫ ・━━ ❜

' I'm so tired' I thought to myself as I continued to type on my laptop.

I've been typing for the last 4 hours and I haven't taken a break since.

It was 2am in the morning and my whole body was sore from all the typing and terrible posture.

My back was sore, my arms were weak, and my wrists were tired.

I needed sleep but at the same time, I had to finish the rest of my work.

My back pains began to get to me and I decided to stretch for a second then I would get back to work.

I got up and stepped to the side of my desk, but as I did, I accidentally stepped on my laptops charger which caused it to slide forward and fall off the edge of my desk.

"Shit" I mumbled to myself before bending down and picking up my laptop.

Not only was I scared that I lost all my work, but I was also afraid the noise woke Elise.

I quickly picked up my laptop and placed it on my desk getting back in my seat and continuing my work.

A short while later I heard the door to my office crack open.

I turned my head and my eyes met with those of my fiancee.

She stood there with her arms crossed and body leaned on a wall with a worried expression on her face.

"He- hey hunny... H-how are ya?" I asked nervously.

"Your still working?" She asked worriedly while slowly walking towards me.

I tried to get out of my seat and step back but before I was even half way up, she grabbed my shoulders and pushed me back down.

She stood behind me and grabbed my chin forcing me to face her.

"Y-yes... But only becau-" I was cut off by her her placing her index finger on my lip.

"Camren Hunny, you need to sleep" she said, her tone was becoming more and more worried by each second.

"I know, and I will, it-its just that I gotta finish up this last assignment"  I said trying to reason with her.

"Hunny I get that you've got to finish your work, but carrying on like this is unhealthy for you"  she reasoned back.

I turned my head in shame and sat there silently.

Elise wrapped her arms around my body and rested her head on my shoulder.

After a while she got up and walked to the front of my chair to stand Infront of me.

She placed her arms on my shoulder and held my nape, I shivered from the cold, soft feeling.

She leaned in closer to me and placed her leg between my thighs.

She pushed me back and grabbed my chin making me face her, she leaned in closer to me as if she was about to kiss me but instead she moved her head to the side and whispered into my ear.

"C'mon, it's time to sleep" she was about to get up but before she did she leaned into me again and left a small gap between our lips.

"But before we do, may I?" I looked at her and slowly nodded my head.

"What was that?" She asked teasingly and I hesitantly opened my mouth.

" You may" I whispered and she quickly closed the gap between our lips.

A while later she got up, pulled me by the arm and lead me to our room.

"Goodnight" she said after snuggling into me and falling asleep and it didn't take long for me to fall asleep as well.

❛ ━━・❪ ❁ ❫ ・━━ ❜  ...:::**•°✾°•**:::... ❛ ━━・❪ ❁ ❫ ・━━ ❜

A/N:  IDEK, I'm so single it's a pain