babysantana: jealousy, jealousy

Dakota is 15 in this btw

Stevens pov

I looked back at my bed as my phone lighted up from a text from y/n. I rolled over and saw:

(Your bold hes italic) ft

Stevie, can I go see dakota

Sure. When you coming to my house tho

Later :]

mhm

Whts your problem

Nothin go out with namil
Read.

She's been hanging with Dakota lately and I feel like she's probably cheating on me. Namil is always trying to to pull some shit on me, so if y/n comes back to me dicked down I'll know why.

When I bagged y/n I should've known anything and anyone would try to take her away from me.

Your pov
I left Steven on read because he was being ignorant. I know I've been hanging out with namil lately but Steven acts like I can't have friends.

2 hours later

I got back home from the park after hanging out with Dakota.

I got changed into black jeans and a oversized black shirt.

Im going to stevens house because I'm frustrated with him right now because he's being so stubborn to now.

Stevens pov

About a hour ago y/n told me she's coming. I heard a knock on the door downstairs. I didnt even cre to go get it since she has a key.

A few minutes later she walked into my room with a stern look on her face.

"What" I asked her.

"You know what tana"

"Are you seriously mad because I don't want with him all the time?"

"No. I'm mad because your always with other girls but when I'm with one person it's a problem! I don't get it, do you expect me to wait for you to finish cheating on me asshole?"

. I sat there. did she really just say that?

"Wait y/n-"

"What steven."

"You know I don't cheat on you right? Why would I?"

"So you assume I cheat on you with dakota, but I assume you cheat on me and it's a problem?"

Honestly I had nothing to say, so I walked up to her and grabbed her hand and laid her down. I got on top of her and sighed.

She shot me a confused look but I rubbed it off. I put my arms around her and nuzzled my face into her neck and smiled.

She knows I love her and I know she loves me.

She put her arms around my back and spoke up,

"You know I would never cheat right?"

I nodded into her neck because I didn't want to speak up, her skin is to soft for that.

"I love you"

When we both said it in unison I knew she meant it. We love Each Other.

Y/n would never lie to me. To be honest, I can't lie to her either. Dakota's my best friend but she's a better friend.

Your pov 🙅

Steven laid in my arms. I couldn't see his face but I knew he was smiling, shit I am too.

I really love him, it honestly hurt my heart to hear that he thought something was going on between Dakota and me. But I love Steven, I even love santana too.

As long as me and Steven are together, I really don't see anyone else. We love Each Other.

_____________________________
Lowk only updated cus of lulufo99