Prologue

Name:

Destiny Alyssa Santiago but they call me Ice...in all seriousness,i gat no idea why they call me that,its a question i ask myself like eer'night ...imma light skin tone colour,i have very short blond hair,i gat extremely light brown eyes too...im very short but not that short...imma fit girl meanin i gat nyc averaged boobs,my belly flat,an averaged ass with averaged curves...i actually gat a face just like Renaye Daiz...some people think imma twin sister...buh i aint...i don't even know her in person.I was born in Mexico but i was raised in New York...nah nah nah,before you race your damn mind to the gutter...im half mexicon and half African American so im not those Mexican girls with that accent!...

I have an older brother...well he goes by the name Dwayne Ronny Santiago...he is such a fuckin jerk,all my friends gat a crush on him...i seriously DONNOT know what they see in him...who knows maybe im blind.Well Dwayne lives in Atlanta with his damn girlfriend...ahweeee...that girl gets on my motherfucken nerves...she goes by the name of Joseline(yes Joselin from love and hip-hop Atlanta)...she is a stripper...i mean she pretty and all...but bitch talks too much and i cant stand that!

Well my mama and Daddy been together for 35 lovin and long years...and we are a happy family...i currently live with both my mama and Daddy in LA.

Im 16 and ill be turnin 17 in a few weeks...my Star sign is a Taurus...imma a dancer and a musician and im currently in the eleventh grade...im sure you askin about my love life...well...nothin excitin...imma virgin(i know right who is a virgin at the age of 16?) and i have a boyfriend who is 19 and his name is Camelo...he also a Mexicon with dem deep dimples,blue eyes and smooth talkin voice...his lovin and kind but nigga cheats on me like nobady's buzness...i mean im all ratchet and shit...but Camelo doesn't deserve me fightin for him...so i let him do his shit whille i do my shit...i mean its only fair!

****************************
This is only a prologue...stay tuned for the next chapters

Krystal_Jay13
❤❤❤✌✌