𝟏 - 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐭

(Rewritten: 10/09/21)

The sun shone brightly as the the wind made the temperature much warmer. Your footsteps pattered down the cement pavement, vehicles honking and chatters muffled with your earphones in as you listen to your playlist.

Y/n L/n, aka you, were walking to the studio of where your working as. As a manager. And your about to work with another group of idols. Great.

You didn’t exactly dislike the job. You had surprisingly made a ton of friends during your time there, it was just the past memories of the first group you worked with continued to haunt you till now.

You see, sometimes, some idols look perfectly fine from the outside. And once you get to know them and see what they are, they were a completely different person. A person covered with lies.

That’s what you were scared of, of dealing with fake ass people again. And here you are walking towards the studio where you might relive that nightmare again.

Stopping at the glass door in front of you, you gently opened it and stepped in, pausing the song playing from your phone when you noticed that the place was almost empty. Were you late?

Taking a glance at your phone, you read the time on the lock screen.

8:03 am

Silence.

‘I guess I was too early..’  you thought yourself as you let out a sigh. The usual time to enter here was 9:00 am, I guess staying up late in the night till morning led you to this.

You placed your phone back in your pocket. And looked around the place, it was a lot quieter in this case. You wished it was like this often.

‘There isn’t much people in here, that means I could do whatever I want in the meantime!’

You stood still thinking what were you going to do in your free time. You could totally ditch this place, or go take a sip of milk tea in some cafe.

Thinking for a quick moment, You snapped your fingers with a small smile. Knowing where to go before work starts. And that would be the most peaceful room to you in the studio.

The Music room.

~

Arriving to the music room, you creaked the door open. Placing your things down on the bean bag beside you.

The music room was sort of sound proof. It blocked all the annoying sound from the outside making it over all peacefully to stay in. And the air conditioning made it way more better. The way it was decorated made it aesthetically pleasing to you too.

You adored this room. And they even allowed you to come in here whenever you want!

Your eyes glanced around the room. Drums, piano, flutes, saxophone and more, were carefully placed in front of you that gave the room a purpose.

Your eyes then targeted to a specific stringed instrument in the corner; a Guitar, which you haven’t played in a while.

Walking closer to the instrument, you held its neck and picked it up from its stand, holding the base with your other hand. Your motivation bar was now full. You were thinking of playing it again.

‘I could practice another song,
You thought.

..like Never gonna give you up.’

You chuckled as you began to tune your guitar. Imagine what the others would say when you finally mastered the song.
This is a fool proof plan!

A smile formed on your lips as you started strumming the stings. A different melody playing for each strum, just wait and see for you shall rickroll the entire studio!

And because of that, you totally forgot about your work. Which is a good thing, right?

~Time skip~ (Somewhere)

“OH MY ARCHONS THEY’RE HERE!”

“Can I take a selfie with you please?!”

“I’M YOUR BIGGEST FAN!”

Cheers and shouts we’re heard just outside the studio. A crowd was hovered around the entrance. They were screaming at, three limousines?

Just as the vehicle door opened. The cheers increased.

For what stood there, were the idol groups that you’re probably going to work with next. Three of the most famous groups in all of Teyvat.

4nemo, Dckz and Tvt Dream, Stepped out of their limos. The flashing lights of cameras shown and the cheer of the fans getting louder. While you back inside the Music room, missed every part of it.

 While you back inside the Music room, missed every part of it

a/n:  A/N: I apologize for the typos last time. More of the upcoming chapters are going to be longer and hopefully more entertaining to all of y’all! Stay tuned!
- Mira / moody_sheep