Out of the hospital

Niki stared at Wilbur not knowing what to say,

W: Something wrong?

N: How do you know that name?...

W: Huh.. Oh well i'm sorry but I couldnt help but take a little peek at the papers or should I say letters you asked me to get for you.

N: It's ok, just dont do that again.

W: Sooo... are you gonna explain who this Minx is?

N: Um ok..

Niki explained that she had gotten a letter from this person and that she decided to write back, she explained how they had now decided to start writting to eachother.

Pencil in her hand Niki had started writting her letter to Minx again. In the letter Niki mainly explained that she was in the hospital and then she just asked Minx some questions.

2 days later 

Wilbur was standing at the front desk waiting for Niki to come out through the door. When Niki finally came through the doors Wilbur ran up to her and asked if she was ready to head back to her house and Niki of course answered yes. Wilbur had gotten to the hospital by car so he and Niki got in the car and drove to Nikis house. On their way to Nikis house Wilbur asked Niki to play some music. She went to see what she had on her playlist and ended up playing some girl in red. When they arrived at Nikis house they said goodbye and then Niki immediately went to post her letter to Minx.

Niki entered the house and started feeling dizzy again just like the day her and Wilbur went to the park so she went and laid down in her bed, she soon fell asleep. In the morning she woke up and made some breakfast wondering how long it would take for Minx's next letter to arrive.

4 days later 

In the mirrors reflaction she could see herself looking so extremely pale, she hadnt gotten much sleep lately since she had been feeling ill and dizzy every night when she went to sleep, even so Niki continued with her new daily routine of eating breakfast and then checking the mail for letters from Minx. This morning after breakfast she went to check the mail and right as she stepped outside the mailman came, she saw him holding a letter and immediately got excited. After the man had left she ran up to the mailbox and grabbed the letter. Niki hurried inside the house and opened the envelope; she then took out the letter and read it. Minx had in her letter for Niki come off as very worried about Niki and later in the letter said that she wished she could be there right beside her. After putting the letter down Niki felt dizzy again but the feeling soon driffted away, she spent the rest of her day like normal untill she heard someone knock on the front door. 

________________________________________________________________________________

Ok this is going pretty smothly so far and iv been able to write on this story more then i thought but that doesnt mean i wont get more to do in school later on. 

I want to say thanks for all the support!!! we are up in 28 reads already and today i saw we were given a rank :))  

We are rank 794 out of 14,4k which makes me very happy!! 

Thats all :)