The Story Of Love

It was like your first year in Hogwarts...
You were muggle born...
And the group of Draco Crabbe and pansy tease and bully you cuz you was a muggle...

So it started as..
The first too years they three bullied you a lot..
Not because you were a muggle but also you was a Spindle..
You didn't know why you was a Spindle cuz you have forgotten your past memories after your mother father died in a car crash...
You were soo alone.
You just needed a friend to talk these things about so you got a muggle friend name Steve...
He also went to Hogwarts and he was like your brother and a bestfriend too..
You and Steve was stored into Gryffindor..
You both met a girl named Ginny...
She was so beautiful and kind hearted.
You became friends easily, then you saw a blonde haired boy named Draco Malfoy..
And he looked you too but then he rolled his eyes.
You stepped forward to go to your drom but you three lost your way..
You guys decided to search alone the way to your drom so you three spread in the three direction..
After a long time you couldn't find your way but somehow you found the Slytherin common room. You saw Crabbe , Draco and Pansy just in second Crabbe told their two friends that "she's a new mudblood".
You couldn't figure out what's a "mudblood".
But Ginny told you that "they all three bully children"
So you tried not to see or do anything that will make them notice you..
But somehow they did!!
They pushed you and you felt in the ground they both teased you because of your Spindle head..
They said " See that weirdo Mudblood"
You started to cry but somehow you controlled your tears..
They started bulling you and you now can't control so you cried..
Then you heard a voice calling you
"Y/N Where Are You??"
It was steve and Ginny.
They were finding you and Now they saw the idiot Malfoy and his idiot group bulling you...
They told you that "If they won't leave y/n they gona tell everything to professor Snape and he hona punish them so they went inside...
Steve and Ginny comforted you and then they hold your hand and you three went inside your common room..

THE STORY WILL BE CONTINUED...