Frost Bite: Chapter 1

(Y/n) (L/n). A girl that came from (c/n) and moved to Russia. Her country was at war right now and her parents decided to send her somewhere safe. She had (h/l) (h/c) hair and shining (e/c) eyes. She was quite shy, quiet, unpopular, and she sometimes had a bad temper but she could calm herself. She doesn't get scared easily either.

Her feet crunched the snow below her while walking up to her brother's porch. She knocked loudly and waited for him to open the door. The door soon opened to reveal a tall man with tanned skin, blue eyes and brown hair. And smiled widely and hugged her. "(Y/n)! I've missed you so much!" He said as he let go of her and brought her in, along with her luggage. "I've missed you too Lukas." She quietly said.

She hadn't talked in weeks so her voice was pretty raspy. "Your going to be at school tomorrow...the high school is also better than yours back at (c/n)." Lukas said. (y/n) nodded softly and carried her luggage to the spare room. She threw her stuff on the bed and started unpacking. Let's hope life is better here than over at (c/n).' She thought to herself. A knock was heard at her door and she went over to it and opened it.

It was a boy with silver/sandy blond hair and violet eyes. He had a scarf, a beige sweeter and black jeans. "Hallo. I'm Ivan. I was wondering if you would wanted to meet someone before school tomorrow." The boy said with a small smile adoring his features.

Imma have to end it here oAo I will write longer stories though!