The begining

Zexion's PoV

"Vexen what are we even doing" I asked as he sat on a chair in vexens lab.
"We are going to see if it is possible to contain axels fire. after the last accident xemnas wants a way to contain it" he said
"Fine"
I heard a bang and Vexen call my name before everything went black
Vexens PoV
I feel something explode as I drop the chemical on zexion's lap. Smoke swims in front of me blocking my vision. I wave my hand around trying to get it out of my eyes. I shout Zexions name but get no reply. I try again but still nothing. as the smoke finally clears I see zexion past out on the floor.
I run over and pick him up. I feel him breathing so he should be alright. I take him out of the lab and start walking over to his room.
"what happened" I hear xemnas say from behind me.
"Chemical exploded and he passed out I am taking him back to his room and make sure he is alright" I reply
"Of course tell me when you figure out what has happened"
I nod before walking into zexion's room. I have never been in zexion's room but I don't think anyone has except superior. Walls are black full of shelves and books. the carpet is navy blue and there is a king sized black and blue bed. there is a black chest at the end of his bed and a brown wardrobe at the other side of the room.
Next to his bed is a table with his lexicon on it a mirror and a necklace.
I lay him down on the bed and go into the wardrobe to find more clothes. he has lot of clothes but I soon see his silk blue pjs. I turn around to see instead of zexion a baby.