"Did you actually say that?!"

Trump and Putin entered the beutiful palace that Putin owned.
Trumo tried to get down by his own, but Putin hug his friend and said: "please, you are my guest"
He then grabbed strongly our blonde ex-president and he lifted him, then left him on the ground, safely.
Trump was asking himself: "why is he being gentle with me today? Well, he isn't a rude guy but he is being more gentle then usual. Putin asked him to follow him to his special guest room.
Trump never heard of this room. Could it be that... Could it be that his cold hearted friend wanted to tell him something?
Putin stopped in front of a huge door called: my penis.
Trump was going to say something but then Putin kissed him, making him shut up.
Trump, red like a tomato, couldn't say anything, and then Putin said what Trump wanted to say: "can I use your ass as a cum dumpster?".
WAIT, WHAT THE ACTUALL FUCK WAS THAT SHIT?!
Trump was shocked, and said: "Did you actually said that?!"
Putin opened the door, revealing a room full of toys and suits if all kind.
Trump couldn't even believe what was happening, but then Putin said: "So, you want me ti Putin this bad boy on your ass or...?" said while taking out his pants.
Trump was shocked. What should he say? What if he just wanted to humiliate him and tell this to the media? What if he just wanted him because of his well-defined body?
Trump then saw something that made his mind understand what he had to say: BUUNGE GUM CONDOMS.
"Fuck yeah"
THE END