origin~ Part 1

Hello there! so this is my first EVER fan fiction so don't judge too hard. 

 This is a { Hermione X OC } so if anyone here is Homophobic, Please leave. I don't want to hear any of your shit. 

This is NOT a Y/N  book, so in the comments don't be like 'I', 'we', 'me' etc.

This will be the movie version, so, sorry if you wanted the book version.

Feel free to point out the errors it helps me improve.

WARNING: *contains swear words*

OK ENJOY!!!!

*************

3rd person P.O.V

 A 3 years old girl's soft sobs could be heard as she hugs her 1-year-old brother who was also crying.

2 hours earlier:

 Rose potter was colouring and her brother, harry potter, was watching, fascinated by all the colours. Their mother, lily potter, smiles softly before sitting on the sofa next to her husband, James potter.

This peaceful family moment was ruined by a loud bang on the front door. James peeks out from the window only to see a hooded figure standing with his wand in hand.

"Lily!, take harry and rose to a safe place, It's him!"- James said to his wife who was standing behind him with harry in her arms and rose beside her. 

She nods before taking rose's hand in her's and running towards the stairs. When she got to the stairs she turns around and yells with tears in her eyes "I love you, James!!!" "I love you too!!!, now go!!, I'll hold him!!" he yelled back.

When lily got upstairs she went into harry's nursery and locking the door, setting harry in his crib who was crying, she then picked up rose and put her in the crib with harry.

"Mommy I am scared"rose quietly said as tears stream down her face"Don't be my little flower," said lily kissing her forehead "Always be strong, mommy loves you, daddy loves you, okay my little rays of sunshine?" she said this time to both of them.

Just then there was a bang as the nursery door flew open to reveal the same figure. Lily came in front of the crib, begging the person to not hurt her children.

"stand aside silly girl!"

"Please, please not my children"

 "stand aside"

"Please have mercy, please"

"This is my last warning!"

"Please, Don't hurt them please"

"Avada kadavra!!!" And with that, Lily potter falls to the floor, Dead.

He then approaches the crib where the two children were sitting crying. He looked at them and thought pathetic before pointing his wand at the boy's forehead, his red eyes holding no mercy he shouted "Avada kadavra!" and there was green light but instead of hitting the baby it backfire him and then he vanished.

**************************

Both children were sent to their aunt and uncle but they did not want to keep the girl so they sent her to a muggle orphanage where she was called a 'freak' or a 'weirdo' so naturally, she had no friend.

It was until a man with a long beard came and told her about a whole new world full of magic and also about a magic school named 'Hogwarts school for witchcraft and wizardry

she didn't know what but something made her trust this man enough to tell him about her ability to talk to animals. He just nodded before leaving 

When she went to Hogwarts she instantly fell in love with this place. She got shorted in Ravenclaw and became best friend with two red hair twins who Introduce themself as 'Fred and George Weasley' 

When they told their parents, Molly and Arthur Weasley, about her they felt bad for her so they decided to adobe her and take care of her.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The first chapter is DONE! 

So how was it? I know it was really short but future chapters will be longer.

And I will be uploading two chapters per week  (no promises tho):3

BYE BABY!!!!!!