chapter 48

I'm kenshi and this is mikasa we were called by chang bao and asked to rush over as soon as possible, mrs jong didn't even bother to worry about how the got here so fast and who even let them in but was slightly relieved the moment she heard kenshi say his name.

So she blurted out saying its my husband....
He's dying....

Please help him....

Stab wounds suddenly began to appear all over his body and i dont know how to save him please master kenshi you must save him...

You must save my husband.....

Kenshi walked all the way to mr jong who was already too close to kicking the bucket touched his forehead and said calmly be healed.

And instantly his stab wounds suddenly vanished and as well as his blood stains too, leaving only a seriously torn shirt that has lots of knife holes in them.

Soon as mr jong got up he looked very greatful to have been revived back when suddenly his wife bursted into tears hugging him desperately while weeping bitterly.

Kenshi and mikasa didn't say anything at this time but allowed the husband and wife who have been with each other for many years weep bitterly side by side while holding each other tenderly.

After some few minuets the both wiped their tears, stood up and then the bowed slightly at kenshi and said to him master kenshi you are the greatest wu-yi on earth.

Kenshi didnt expect them to praise him that much so he only said to them, you dont have to celebrate yet mr jong.

Mr jong asked in a puzzled way but why great wu-yi you have already cured me this time and thanks to you i am already back to normal.

Kenshi looked at him while shaking his head in disappointment saying mr jong, the worst part is already yet to began.

And by the way where is your son ??

Both mr and mrs jong were both shocked as the both looked at each other before saying he's currently in his room propably playing games, why did you ask of him.?

Kenshi didnt talk much but said mrs jong please call him down.

As soon as you do mr jong please dont make any sound okay ?

Mr jong assured kenshi that he would'nt make a sound at all, so his wife yelled Austin!!!

Austinn!!!

Come down here this instant.

In just about ten seconds a boy who looked about 27 years old rushed over and asked his mum saying...

Mum mum... Is dad okay ? What happened to him ??
The moment he came all the way down he saw his dad standing still with no signs of blood anywhere at all so he couldn't help but look a bit disappointed at first.