The Arrival

It was a day just like every other locked in this government cell trapped with no way out. I started hearing footsteps. It sounds like they came in with a new person to cage and treat poorly. The boy was muzzled and on a collar connected with a chain leash. He wore a black shirt, blond hair, and light skin. He had wolf ears like me so that must be the reason they took him here. People these days treat our kind like savages. The boy struggled and fought the pull of man.

"GET YOUR FUCKING HANDS OFF OF ME YOU ASS HOLES! LET ME GO!" the boy demanded but to no success and soon enough got thrown in the cell with me.

I looked at him kindly. Then as he looked my way I started to approach him. I heard a low growl but I continued to approach him. His eyes held anger and distrust but I finally got close enough and took the muzzle off of him. 

"I'm sorry you had ended up here," I said,"It's the least i can do for you after ending up in a place like this."

He stopped in place almost in shock that I was helping him. He looked at me eye raised but also curious. He seemed so much more sweet like this... so much more kind and gentle than before. But he turned away scoffing at the fact.

"Tch! Why are you helping me? I didn't ask you too help me!" He said in a rough and agitated tone.

"Well... I uh saw you chained and muzzled... knowing how it feels... I-I had to help..." I said sheepishly.

"Who are you?" He demanded.

"Sage Wolfheart, I got locked up here as well, muzzled because society thought I was a threat and locked me up here," I responded. "Who are you?"

"Bakugou Katsuki," He responded.

He looked away again this time putting his hood on and looking out the cell bars at the starry night sky. He must've been thinking about his regrets because he seemed so focused out at the world.

Bakugou began to speak but his eyes didn't leave it's gaze," You may have been put in here with people THINKING you are a threat but people know I'm a threat. All those lives dead, leaving blood on my paws..."

He then looked away from the gaze he had. Then setting his gaze on me. I felt helpless as he approach me. He got so close to the point all I could see was his face. He grabbed me by the chin and spoke,

"What stupid dumbass could think a harmless pup like you is dangerous?" He questioned more calm than I expected. 

In the moment I felt hypnotized by his eyes and I spoke,"The ones that saw me go savage only once."

He started reading me and spoke,"Don't look so badly at yourself, even with you going savage that is your true self coming through. The animal that is a part of you pushing through." Bakugou said gently. " Don't be ashamed for who you are. I've learned that the hard way."

I looked down thinking on what he said. I was so speechless to words for I didn't know what to say.

"Look up," He demanded but I still looked down. 

"I SAID LOOK UP DUMBASS!" He demanded again.

This time I looked up into his eyes again.

"Starting today I'm going to teach you our true nature and ways. Starting today you will slowly evolve from pup to warrior!" He said.

I thought upon those last words. How will we even do that? I'm stuck in here. How will we even get out of here?

Then in that moment I felt being picked up. I felt as his hands touched my skin and heard a blast and felt movement. We were running. I pressed my face into the warmth of his chest. I heard screams and cries but they are all behind me for we are running to a far more greater thing. I heard the wind gently passing us by. Today is the day we make the most of our lives and enjoy the true feeling of freedom.

We finally stopped in the forest. He set me down covering me with his cape. 

"Get some rest, you will need it," he spoke sitting next to me as I drifted off to sleep...