1.5

Dang it.

"Chloe i thought you said you wanted to try harder in school this year! You can't just skip classes!" My sister scolded me.

Without Sabrina doing my homework anymore it was harder for me to catch up during homeschool. I actually caught up really quickly though! I guess i had some of the lectures saved up in my head or something, who knows. But i wanna try harder for myself. Maybe it was just a way to prove to myself that i don't need Sabrina anymore... but either way with graduation coming soon i have to do better.

"I didn't mean to skip! I just couldn't focus and needed to clear my head! So i asked the teacher could i go to the bathroom and decided to walk around for awhile. I didn't know i'd be gone for 20 minutes!" I exclaimed to her

     "20 minutes?! That's like half of the period Chloe! What were you even doing?" she asked me.

     "I don't even know. I just- I got distracted ok. And trust me i do want to do better Zoe! It's just- you should've seen it. She couldn't even look me in the eyes- I know that I didn't expect things to go back to the way they were but... it still hurts..." I say now laying on my sisters lap as she runs her hands through my hair.

     "Oh Chloe... If it's too soon to see her again we can always ask for you to transfer classes! Trust me it'll get better sister! We can-" Zoe says trying to console me.

     "No no Zoe, it's fine. If i transfer classes i might never say anything to her at all. She doesn't deserve that. It was just- I just needed a little time to think is all. I'm sure I'll be able to focus next time ok?" I say to her.

     Zoey is always trying to look out for me. Give me advice. She really is too kind for this world. But if everything was too easy nothing serious would get done.

And since it's especially my fault why i'm in the situation that i'm in, I should be trying to take the steps to make it right. Backing down would only make it worse.

     "Well okay but tell me if anything else feels wrong okay? We don't have the same lunch right?" Zoe asks me. I shake my head no to her. "Well that's fine, we can talk more when we get home! The bells about to ring so we should get going!" Right on time.

*Riiiiiiinnnnggggg*

Both of us get up from the spot we were sitting in and wave goodbye. Next class is history which is normally easy enough. It's just as easy as it is boring. eWho cares about all those old guys anyway.

     I guess one of the fun things we did was the sock puppets... anyway it's never that interesting. I go inside the class and the teacher is writing something on the board. I'm gonna sit in the back again and avoid everything until lunch.

     *Time Skip to after class*

     Finally, it's over! We had kind of a free period in class since it's the first day. I'm pretty sure they said to research a little about the statue of liberty or something, anyway I can finally go eat now.

     In a rush to get out the house before Audrey asks about me not taking the limo or something I completely passed Jean Paul with my breakfast. The cafeteria also luckily serves coffee so that's good too. I've felt exhausted all day.

     I walk up to where we're supposed to get food and grab a sandwich and a bowl of fruit. I also grab out for the last chocolate muffin and hear a voice.

     "Aw man, is that the last muffin?! Dang i really wanted one," Kim exclaims.

     "It seems that way my dear friend, and to my calculations there won't be more til next friday," his robot nerd friend says to him.