Meeting Him

"Take your head phones out, this is school not your house," Mrs. Greene says, looking directly at me. "I wouldn't have so many people around if it was my house," I mutter under my breath and start tapping my pencil to the sound of That Girl by All Time Low. "Could you stop?" some guy asks from behind me. "Could you get a life?" I ask. "You're the loner," he mutters in my ear. "That could've gone unsaid," I reply coldly.

             "Homework for tonight is pages one through four in section nine of your text book. Class adjourned," Mrs. Greene says as the bell rings. Most people steer clear of me because of my black skinny jeans, black boots, black tank tops and my pink and blonde hair. Or at least that is what I assume because they don't talk to me enough to know me. When I get to my next class, Geometry, I nearly pass out. At Mr.Hiddleston's desk is  guy wearing black skinnies, black converse and a plaid top. He has black hair that reaches his shoulders and is wearing a beanie.

      "Hello Ms. Casey, do not be alarmed, he is just another student," Mr. Hiddleston says, writing on the white board. "No, Tom, that is Kellin Quinn. He is the lead singer of Sleeping with Sirens," I say, holding back my squeals. "I am your teacher right now. After school it's Tom, right now it's Mr. Hiddleston," Mr. Hiddleston says as I sit down. I put my head down and laugh as I think about what is happening.

       "Count to twenty Casey," Hiddleston says with out turning around. I look up at the ceiling and silently count to twenty. Other students start filing in and I notice how Hiddleston puts Kellin right next to me. "Not helping?" He asks, putting his dry erase marker down. "No," I say as calmly as I can. "Let it out beautiful," he mutters,taking his seat in the leather rolling chair to my left. "Permission to leave the room Captain Math?" I ask. "Permission granted princess of the basement," Hiddleston says.

           In the hall, I start squealing and dancing around like an idiot. "Woooh! Kellin Quinn is in my math class!" I yell, throwing my hands in the air. "And scene," I mutter, pulling myself together. I walk back in the classroom and toss my hair over my shoulder. "Ultimate Calm achieved?" Hiddleston asks. "Yes dad, it has, now please get on with the math class," I say, high fiving him as I sit down.

           The lesson drones on and I don't really pay attention because I know that I will be lectured on it later. "Pair up. Start working in page fifty two in the text book," he says, staring right at Kellin and I. Everyone else grabs their best friend and I just stare at my dad. "What?!" I ask. "Your heard me, now make a move," Hiddleston says. "Hi, I'm Casey Hiddleston," I says, sticking my hand out. "Kellin Quinn, but you already new that," Kellin says, shaking my hand.