Part uno. 1/4

TRIGGER WARNING!blood,hanging(etc,)
This isn't real!!

Ok so ⟟ have friend and she is really cool but she's scary sometimes. her and our other friend tried killing me at the age of five and ⟟ died and i was so mad so ⟟ came back and killed Amelia by getting my axe out of my shed and stabbing her until she looked like ⏃ used tampon. ⟟ was dancing and boogieing on her tampon dead body looking self until ⟟ got hungry so ⟟ went to the kitchen to make myself some nice ramen and it took four minutes and in those four minutes ⟟ completed ⏃ world record and killed two more people and put them inside of Amelia and then when my ramen was done ⟟ got it in my eye so ⟟ accidentally spilt it all over the tampon ⟟ mean Amelia! anyways so ⟟ took amelias dead body and threw it in the bathtub cleaned it up took her oragans and everything out and filled her up with Cotten and hung her on my selling oh and did ⟟ mention ⟟ sold her organs on the black web?no? Oh well ⟟ did and ⟟ got so much money for it but anyways ⟟ liked killing her Becuase it made her look like ⏃ used tampon and used tampons are so cool and my favorite color is blood but yeah when ⟟ was killing her she shat herself so much it was like cleaning up ⏃ babys diaper anyways..

go check out part 2!!