•Chapter 8•

"My cheeks went red as I stared at the blood vile in my hand, it was filled with your blood

"My cheeks went red as I stared at the blood vile in my hand, it was filled with your blood."

Toga's pov:

I spun around in my room that was attached to the lov hideout, happiness being the only emotion I can feel.

I had just gotten back at my 'home' from being with (y/n) all day, I even managed to get some of their blood too!

My cheeks went red as I stared at the blood vile in my hand, it was filled with your blood.

Turning into them must be so fun! But I can't drink their blood yet, I can only do that when something important comes along.

I groaned, setting the vile on my nightstand.

I want to be (y/n) now! I bet their blood tastes good.

I giggled and sighed dreamily at the thought of it, laying down on my bed. I stared at the ceiling, thinking about all the things you and me could be.

Your pov:

You rolled around in your bed, trying to fall asleep. You sat up, giving up on sleeping. You stood up and made your way to your mirror, looking at the pictures taped to the mirror of you and Uraraka. You smiled, being reminded of all the memories you had together.

Your eyes made their way over to your own reflection. You couldn't help but notice a cut on your cheek.

Huh, when did that happen?

You brushed it off, not trying to think about to too hard. You grabbed your phone, and clicked on your messages. You tapped on the contact name: 'Toga.'

You:
Hey

Toga:
Heya!

You:
Your up late, what's up?

Toga:
Wdym, your the one who texted me silly!

You:
Yes I know that, but you responded very fast, as if you were waiting for me to text you

Toga:
Oh, that's because I was!

You:
ಠ_ಠ

Toga:
What? Did I do something wrong?

You:
I'm not gonna answer that

Toga:
I miss you, (y/n)-chan

You:
I literally just saw you today

Toga:
I still miss you thoooo

You:
Himiko, you really need to learn not to miss me every two seconds

Toga:
But it's so hard when your so cuteeee

You:
....what

Toga:
You heard me, I said your cute!

You:
No Himiko, just no

Toga:
Don't deny it, (y/n)! Your adorable and you know it!

You:
Stop

Toga:
Fineeee
So do you wanna hang out tomorrow?

You:
I have school tomorrow

Toga:
That still doesn't mean we can't hang out

You:
I don't feel like it, sorry Himiko

Toga:
Aw man!

The both of you spent the rest of the night texting eachother, it was a peaceful night.

A/n: hey, again, I'm sorry for the short chapter!

-Jynx <3