Ten

edited

|𝙺𝚘𝚛𝚢𝚗 𝙷𝚊𝚛𝚝| New Orleans, Louisiana(Same day type shi)

|𝙺𝚘𝚛𝚢𝚗 𝙷𝚊𝚛𝚝|
New Orleans, Louisiana
(Same day type shi)

"Shit shit shit zay get up" She cried and the sound of sirens getting louder and louder each with cry.

"Cmon wake up WINTER CALL SOMEONE STOP FUCKING STANDING THERE" she screamed.

"Aight Kory chill out with all that he's gonna be okay the ambulance is alr on their way" Tray grabbed her trying to calm her. It was to late she was scared. She had never been in this situation.

"Manne fuck that bitch slap that nigga he ain't dead" Moe said shaking her head making Koryn snap her neck at her making a face at her.

"Yo moe shut the fuck up now is not the time" Nell snapped.

"Nell take ryn , winter and ti home then we gon met back up at the hospital" Kory tried to take slow steady breaths but that wasn't working.

What if he's in a coma for a long time he could become a vegetable or even worse he can die no he can't be dead he just can't.

"See this why you shouldn't be doing dumb shit like this , go back to school graduate become something more" Kory heard some lady fuss in her sleep

"Ma chillat you gone wake ha up , I told you I was cool" zay told the women.

"Watch ya self when you talk to me and ion care who I wake I care about the well being of my son not some whore that's prolly fucking you for the money".