💙erasercloudmic💛🖤

((⚠️Here's your warning now! Spoilers for season 5 ep19 / manga!⚠️ If you've watched / read it, go on ahead! Everyone else, you've been warned! ⚠️also just a pretty big tw this entire chapter! Probably recommend skipping this one if you're currently regressed!⚠️))

************************************************

Oboro Shirokumo. A rather tragic story to say the least. Dying in his best friend and well surprisingly littles arms. A heart breaking thing really. But for now we'll take place before that. Hizashi, Shouta, and Oboro all sixteen years old, crashing at Hizashi's house because his parents aren't and are rarely home. The other two had known about Aizawa's regression for a couple weeks now and well, wanted to officially give him some time to actually have fun while little!

************************************************

"You guys sure you're alright with this?" Shouta asked shyly, looking at his little box over on the bed. "Of corse! I've only seen you little twice and you were adorable!" Shirokumo spoke happily, ruffling the black haired males hair. "Agreed! You're absolutely precious!" Hizashi chimed in. And with that Shouta softly smiled placing his paci in his mouth. That was the first time he'd ever felt this safe. Now he was having his hair played with as they watched a movie and played games! He wished life could always be like this and never end! But that's not how life works now, is it?

************************************************

After Shirokumo's death, Aizawa was left with a reoccurring dream of watching his former caregiver die in his arms on a never ending loop. It truly broke him, it was a missing piece he'd never forget about. About a year ago it stopped, but upon recent events knowing he's still alive changes everything.

************************************************

Shouta woke up in a cold sweat and regressed. His husband beside him. "Papa!!" He cried out, that being what he called Oboro. Little him wasn't over the death even so many years later. Hizashi perked up, pulling the black haired male into his lap. "Oh baby...shhh. It's alright" "dada!! Am am....papa!" He couldn't put his feelings into words and that's what came out. "I know hon. I miss papa too." "Wan papa!" "I know Bubba" he spoke as calm as he could. It had been a while since these nightmares, but he kept calm as he always did, even if he wanted to cry himself. Shouta sniffled and cried for a good fifteen minutes, a small picture of Oboro in his hands. He started at it, hugging it to his chest as Yamada rocked him. The little held a stuffie of a blue bear tight, first thing the little had gotten from the others. It was never put down or washed after the others death. Shouta just wouldn't allow it.

************************************************

"Miss him..." the little whined, almost completely back asleep. "Me too handsome" Hizashi let a tear fall but once the little was back asleep he tried to do the same. But all he did was ask himself questions. Like could things go back to somewhat normal if oboro is alright? How much would that effect them in general? It made his head hurt as he was soon able to fall asleep himself,  rather trying to forget for now.