01

Soojin walked into the kitchen silently and leaned against the doorframe as she watched Shuhua move across the kitchen, cutting ingredients for tonight's dinner with this focused look on her face as she placed everything into the pan before moving to something else. 

For the past six years she has been cooking for her little wolf, Anything she wants, from Tteokbokki to Seaweed soup, she watched her grow from the quiet kid who kept everything to herself to the brave woman who stands up for herself; Shuhua no longer needed Soojin to tell her how to pronounce words or to cook for her, she learned those on her own after hard work. She was grown now, and could handle things on her own. 

She doesn't need me anymore. Soojin thought as she kept watching the girl, Shuhua was now tasting the food she made, frowning before putting more salt in it and Soojin? Soojin just watched her, admired her, memorized her. Like it was the last time.

and it was, even if the little wolf didn't know yet. 

"Ah!" She snapped out of her thoughts at the other's scream, Shuhua was looking at her, startled. "Why are you standing there without saying anything? You scared me, Unnie!" She complained, putting the knife down.

"Sorry." Soojin laughed before walking closer. "I was just watching you cook, That's all." She explained, as she stopped in front of the younger, wrapping her arms around her waist and bringing her closer. "What are you cooking tonight?"

"Bibimbap!" She replied, excited. "I follow the recipe step by step!" She added, proud of herself and Soojin smiled before placing some of her hair behind her ear before pressing a soft kiss on her cheek. 

"I'm sure it will taste amazing." 

"And will improve your mood for sure, You must be exhausted." Shuhua caressed her cheeks gently and Soojin smiled before nodding. It was true, but everything would be over soon, The younger simply didn't know yet. 

They kept talking until the food was done, Shuhua talked about her day, the dogs and how her trip back to Taiwan was and Soojin listened, as she always does, with all her attention, memorizing the sound of her voice and how it sounds so close to her, she knew after this day, she wouldn't hear it as often anymore so she enjoyed as much as she could; She sat by the table and watched as Shuhua placed each food on it, before sitting down across her, smiling happily as she waited until Soojin served herself. 

"This smells really good. I'll eat well" Soojin praised and smiled at how Shuhua's cheeks turned pink; She took the first bite and the other kept looking at her, curious. "And It's delicious too!" She praised one more time and Shuhua smiled widely before starting to eat as well. 

At least the girls won't starve when I'm not here. The older thought, watching the younger eat cutely as always.

"My family sent me so much food" Shuhua commented and Soojin chuckled before swallowing her food.