𝟘𝟘𝟜™

Brianna's POV
B- aight sis I'll call u later
M- ok girl remember to get ready to go to fucking what's it calt, San Francisco next week
B- ok byee
Then we blew each other kisses,
M-byee.

I turned my phone off then went downtown in the kitchen,
B- hi Dakot- oop
Namil and sum girl was eating each other's faces on the couch
But I proceeded to the fridgeorater and got a water out of there.

??- damn do u have to ruin shit *eye roll*
B- bitch stfu and Dakota keep to lil girlfren in check hoe
I said getting my hot Cheetos and white peach ocean spray. Then I walked upstairs,

??-bye hoe
Then I put the stuff on my bed and went back downstairs.
B- what chu say?
??-...
B- oh okay cuz I thought a ugly worthless stank pussy ass bitch said sumn when I walked away
??- *sighs* whatever
Then I rolled my eyes hard and Namil was over there smirking like a bitch.

B- Dakota take that stupid ass smirk off ya face fore I slap u *eye roll*
Then I went back to my room and closed my door, I turned my tv on and started watching Dmtv on yt. (The icy hot prank)

I was eating and minding my business then Dakota came In my room.
D- what u doin
B- fuck it look like
D-*kisses his teeth*, but ima go out I'll be back later
B- okay nigga u grown u don't hafta tell me what the fuck *rolls neck and eye roll*
D-*smirk* chu mad for
B- nothing hoe I'm not mad

D- mkayy see ya later
B- bye
Then he left my room,
I was watching my tv some more then traymen called me.

B- hey baby
T- wsg ma wyd
B- nun
T- so I'm tryñ slide
He said licking his lips
B- bet
T- aight ma I'm finna be there in like 5 minutes
B- mk
Then he hung up
I rolled up my hot Cheetos and drank sum more juice.

I closed it then brought it back downstairs and put it in the fridgeorator, then I went back upstairs n laid in my bed. I was using my phone for a while then the door bell rang.

I went downstairs and opened it for tray,
B- hi *smiles*
T- hey *slightly smiles*
Then he hugged me and picked me up, I wrapped my legs around him and he kissed me.

He came inside and closed the door and closed it, he took me upstairs to my room and "closed the door" cuz it was still cracked open.
He laid me in my bed on my back and hovered over me, he grabbed my neck and tongued me.
While rubbing my kitty making me lightly moan.

Then he started kissing my jaw then sucking my sweet spot on my neck leaving hickeys, making me moan softly. Then he pulled my shirt out wards in lips it and started sucking my tittie nipples. (😐🔪💔✌🏾)

B-*moans*
He started kissing down my stomach and leaving hickeys, he got to my shorts and while Keeping eye contact with me he slowly pulled them down.
B-*giggles* mb Ion have no drawls on
Then he chuckled and spread my legs and put them up but they were on the bed, (I can't explain shit)

He started softy biting my inner thighs,
Then he got to my kitty and kissed it making me close my eyes then he started eating me ouuuut. I started moaning and grinding my hips against his face. Then he stopped and spit on his fingers then inserted them curling them here and there causing me to moan louder, grip my sheets, and arch my back.

B- I I'm gonna cumm
I said as my legs started shaking
He started going faster and sucking harder making me cum all on his face and fingers.
He lifted his head up and licked his fingers.

T- ma u taste good asl
B-* smiles*
Then he pulled his pants down and his underwear and his d¡ck sprung out.
I bit my lip then he laid on my bed and pulled me on top of him and slowly started underfucking me.

I started going on my own and then got faster and started bouncing.
T-*eyes roll back* fuck
He said under his breath

Dakota's POV
I was finna be out all day but Ian really want to so I was going back to Brianna and my house, when I got there, there was a black car in the driveway so I'm like it's prolly her sister or Niyah, but they all drive cars with lashes on em.

I walked inside and it was dead silent I closed the door and locked it behind me then went upstairs, then once I got to the top step i heard loud ass moaning and clapping like... my nigga u frl.

I walked past her room cuz I had to take a piss and her door was cracked open and i Gotta glimpse, but anyway I went to the bathroom and peed then washed my hands,

N- Briannaaaaa
I said going downstairs and sitting on the couch
End of POV

Traymen s POV
Bro she fuck me so fucking good bro omm and she a whole road dawg, she told me she was 16 and never asked fa my age but I'm 18-. She got bars bro frl like she should collab with Faygo.

Bro faygo is my nigga bruh he cool as hell we cool as hell he with this girl I forgot what ha name was but she was fine asl, she kinda look like Brianna. Brianna is a nice girl bro and I low key luv her but i can't bro why tf would I.

So I'm dogging this white bitch she ugly asf but she got good puhce, but not as good as Briannas, Brianna prolly is the best tasting girl i Eva tasted.
End of POV

Brianna's POV
We were in like our second posting and I came like 9 times and he came 3 times bro  I didn't even know niggas was capable...

10 minutes later
Traymen was getting his clothes on while I stayed in my bed just covering my titties and badussy. After he got his shoes on he pulled my legs then kissed me.
T- love u
B- luv u to
Then he got his phone and keys then went downstairs.

Dakotas POV
I was scrolling through Instagram then the nigga she was ducking came downstairs and he looked familiar as hell. He left and I was tryna think where Ik him from.

N- I guess we'll neva know
Then I shrugged and continued using my phone, like 5 minutes later Brianna came downstairs with a slight smile in her face
Then she say next to me but I moved over.
End of POV

Brianna's POV
B-*sucks teeth and laughs*
N- what's funny
B- don't act stank
I said laughing between each word,
N- I'm not
B- then wtf was that
N- i dint do nun
B- mhm

N- what chu want
B- to sit here tf
N-*mumbles* apparently he don't duck u good enough
B- huh
I said folding my lips
N- Ian say nun
B- mhm
I said getting the remote