Horror x corrupted nightmare

After a battle with the stars, nightmare was in a mood, not because of the fact that they lost and had to retreat, but the fact that his stupid heat started.
As nightmare walked up to his room (which is on the far end of the castle) his heat got more unbearable as he walked and due to fighting with his brother, he was even to weak to teleport to his room, so walking it is.

Nightmare's pov:

'Ugh, stupid stars, stupid positivity.... Why is this hallway so long!' I thought as I walked down the hallway to get to my room. As I continued walking, my heat got to a point where it was so painful I almost lost my balance, 'I need help with this stupid heat' I stated in my head.
I thought of who I could get help from, and I just realized how close horrors room was from my location, so with the last of my strength I limped to horrors room.

Horrors pov:

As I was sharpening my axe, my door suddenly flew open and in came boss limping in with a slight blush on his face 'blush? Is he sick?' I thought.
I rushed over and caught him before he fell 'it looks like his legs gave out' I thought as I picked him up bridal style and laid him on my bed.
I felt his forehead and he was hot, as I turned to go get him medicine I was suddenly grabbed by my wrist. I turned around only to get kissed. Realizing nightmare was in heat I closed my eyes and kissed back.

No ones pov:

As the kissed continue on, nightmare wrapped his legs around horrors waist causing horror to hold nightmare up with one hand on(I'm just going to call him nightmare "mare" for now on, I'm lazy😅) mares ass the other on his thigh. Horror squeezed mares ass causing him to gasp, taking advantage of the opening, horror shoved his tongue into mares mouth quickly dominating him.
As horror explored mares mouth, his mind started wandering to all the things he could do to, the now defenseless, 'King of Negativity'.
Horror pined down mares hands to the bed, and started attacking his neck with bits, licks, and kisses determined to hear mares sweet sweet moans.
.....

Things got more and more heated, mare was soaking wet, clothes thrown on the floor, and arms tied above him to the bed so he couldn't escape even if he tried (not like he wants to😏) .
Horror think he a had enough teasing, decided to get to the real thing.
As horror took off his clothes, mare laid there wide eyed 'he is huge' mare thought as horror climbed back on top of him, resting his dick at mares entrance.
Without missing a beat, horror slammed into mare instantly stretching his walls, loud moans filled the room as horror pounded into mare giving no mercy.
Horror wanting to go deeper put mares legs on his shoulders and continued pounded at an inhumane speed.
While horror was pounding, he was leaving bites and kisses all over mares thighs and neck.
Horror could feel mare cum but keep going.
Wanting to hear more of mares beautiful moans, he searched for a bundle of nerves, quickly finding them, making mare see stars as he continued thrusting.
......

After a while, horrors thrusts started to get sloppy. Soon Cuming inside mare and feeling to worn out to pull out, he untied mare, and laid down where they were on their sides, still buried deep inside mare. "Arnt you going to pull out" mare said nervously.
"Nope, I like it here, it's warm" horror said earning a light punch in the arm.
"Kinky bitch" mare said leaning into horrors embrace and eventually fall asleep.
"Hehe, love you too" horror said holding mare close.

Sorry this is bad, this is my first time writing smut😅😅😅

Put requests for ships in the comments and of who you want top and bottom.

Any ship is accepted 😊