Chapter 3~ Closeness

There are many changes so do read it!

It was morning 5:30 Shaurya was awake, actually he was awake since 1 hour but could not move due to Anokhi.
Her wierd sleeping position gripped him so tight.
Her head was on Shaurya's chest while her hand on his waist and a leg over his legs.
Literally he was caged by her.

Shaurya looked at Anokhi who was sleeping peacefully because of her sleeping position her blindfold was hanging on her neck

Shaurya looked at Anokhi who was sleeping peacefully because of her sleeping position her blindfold was hanging on her neck ...

Her eyes her lips her cheeks...
She looked so attractive...
Shaurya was just gazing her...

Shaurya: "chadh ke mujhpe toh aise so rahi hai kaise mai koi bed hoon.
Ek dum cute panda ki taran lag rahi hai"

After being lost in his thought

"Tum bahut maasoom ho anokhi shayad meri duniya tumhare liye nhii hai, lekin ab jab tum mere paas ho toh tumhe aadat daalni hogi,tumhe apne aap ko kuch time ke liye hi sahi lekin Mrs.Shaurya Saberwal banana hoga"

He gave a devilish smirk and tightly cuddled her.

After sometime anokhi phone started ringing

Anokhi snuggled more into his chest.

Anokhi murmured slowly

Anokhi:"Yeh pillow itna warm kaise hai, aur iski smell uff, aaj se mai ispe hi soungi for sure"

Then she realised her phone was was still ringing so she opened her eyes.

She felt that someone has cuddled her or the other way
And when she totally opened her eyes she saw that she was almost sleeping on Shaurya and yaa mask was still on his face.

Anokhi's phone again started ringing

Anokhi murmured
"Uff yeh phone aur yeh mask
Dono hi non living hai warna dono ki chatni bna deti, pareshan karke rakh diya hai"

Shaurya who was obviously awake was listening to her and was trying hard to suppress his laugh.

Anokhi:"Aarav ka call wo bhi itni subah subah"

Shaurya pretended as if he woke up just that time.

Shaurya :"Good morning wivi"

Anokhi's cheek turned red as tomato

Anokhi shyly: "Good morning"