HAPPY ENDING!!!!

Neil broke up with ishika the same night and the next few days were horrible. Avni kept dodging his calls, didn't answer the door when he went to see her and once opened up, told him not to trouble her and shut the door right on his face. He even came out to the window upstairs but she would just shut the blinds and carry on with her work. Now Neil simply wondered what he could possibly do to get her to talk because nothing seemed to work. It was a misunderstanding and only if she agreed to hear him out, he could explain himself and the situation. But one fortunate day, neil was sitting in the coffee shop, talking to Ali at the counter who kept asking him about avni. He only remembered him asking her permission to have a date in the coffee shop then never heard about it ever since. He was sitting there staring into the coffee mug, the dark brown coffee bubbles circling around in the centre.
Ali: Did you have sex?
he repeated, almost excited.
Ali: Oh please tell me you had sex.
Neil just shut his eyes for a second, he was mentally exhausted.
Neil: No ali. We didn't.
Ali: So you asked for my cafe to have food? Just food?
He didn't respond. Ali sighed, picked up the coffee pot and got back to his work.
Ali: Loser!!
Neil just shook his head, until the tiny bell hung over the main door clinked on being opened up by Avni. She had gotten here to get a cup of coffee, absolutely unaware of Neil's presence. He had simply turned to look and found her coming in but then she saw him and began walking out again.
However, neil made it quick, he pranced and shut the door before she could walk out.

Neil: avni!!
She stepped back and asked him to get off
her way.
Avni: Please hatto, mujhe jana hai..
Neil: No..
Avni: Sab dekh rahe hain please don't..
He shook his head provocatively.
Neil: I don't care.
Neil stood right against the door so that there was no chance for her to escape. Or even for the people outside knocking on the glass door to come in and have a decent cup of coffee. Neil looked back and shooed them away.
Neil: Fuck off!!
Ali screamed at him from one corner.
Ali: Hey!! Those are my customers.
Avni just sighed and told him.
Avni: Neil, there's no point. Just let me go.
Neil: No. You're not even listening to me. You have to listen to me at least..
She refused to buy his desperation.
Avni: Mujhe nahi sunna..
Neil: I'm sorry. I'm really sorry..
Avnu grabbed the door knob but he was still there and she could do nothing to push him away.
Avni: I'm not interested.
He begged,
Neil: Yaar, tum toh baat hi nahi sun rahi ho. Let me explain..
Avni: Mujhe nahi jaan na neil.
She added,
Avni: I knew you couldn't do it. You can't be loyal to one girl ever and I never even in my wildest dreams wanted to be one of those girls. She said loudly, making clear.

Avni: It's not gonna be me, okay? Hum friends hi thik the. But no, you came and filled my mind with all these promises. You hit on me when I was vulnerable and that's it..tum toh tum hi rahoge. You're never
gonna change. Not for me, not for anybody else. She had snapped a big one and he requested, begged to differ.
Avni: Now let me go please..
Neil: Tum gussa ho main samajh raha hoon. You have every right to be mad but..
She almost yelled again.
Avni: No but. I'm mad and that's it. I don't wanna hear anything.
She added,
Avni: And I certainly don't wanna be left heartbroken. Toh please mujhe jaane do!
Neil was adamant. He shook his head.
Neil: No. No. You've gotten it all wrong. Aur tum sun bhi nahi rahi ho kuch..I didn't mean to do any of that.
Main sach keh raha tha. I've never lied tyou!!
He added,
Neil: Mujhe nahi pata tha she was coming.
Avni: Yeah, poor you! Tabhi tum pakde gaye.
Neil: Arey hadd kar rahi ho. Main koi chori thodi kar raha tha jo pakda gaya.
Avni looked away.
Neil: I forgot. I forgot breaking up with her. Please trust me..
She just scoffed, still not looking at him.
Neil: We made plans before. But then this happened. Us..and..
He continued and god knew he wasn't lying.
Neil: And I was so excited. Main itna khush tha ki mere mind se hi nikal gaya ki I had to cancel everything with ishika.
Avni was just listening and everybody sat there in the coffee shop watching them.
Neil: I wasn't lying when I said that I love you. I really love you. Only if you could imagine how much, you'd understand..
There was silence in the entire cafe, no one made a noise except neil. He talked and except avni, everybody else in the town knew how much he adored her.

Neil: Please mera bharosa karo. I didn't do it on purpose..I would never hurt you on
purpose.
Avni turned to look at him, his eyes were wet and yet again she saw that look on his face, the serious one. Similar to the time he kissed her the other night. Just that mere look weakens something within her and she can't decipher what.
Neil: Yaad hai jab hum mere ghar ke bahar baithe the, you were talking about rahul..
He just wanted to fresh that memory in her head as he reminded her.
Neil: You said that you wanted to be with someone who talked meaningful and real stuff. Someone you could connect with..
Neil held her hand and pressed it against his chest.
Neil: You wanted connection. Seriousness!!
She was listening carefully and he didn't stutter for even a bit, there was just a lot of conviction in his voice and his eyes.
Neil: I'm it. I'm that. You know it. Bas ek choti si misunderstanding ke wajah se don't throw this away…
He continued,
Neil: Mujhe pata hai it's nothing for you. It's just a day for you.. mere liye 5 saal hain avni. I've been waiting for 5 years to be with you..
Avni could deny anything but not this, she was aware of it.
Neil: I've been patient and yet equally impatient for you.
He pulled her closer and her eyes were filled with tears suddenly.
Neil: Tab se you've been with other people, good or bad. Sabko dekha hai maine. I tolerated every one of those guys just for you. Just because I knew we're meant to be aur abhi nahi toh kabhi ye hoga..
He continued softly, holding both of her hands.
Neil: Please don't take this away from me. Don't take yourself away from me.
Avni could see ali's face through the glass wall next to the door. She nods, telling her to give him a chance and her eyes are back at neil again.
Neil: Please, I love you. And I'm sorry. But avni, main kabhi bhi jaan bujh kar tumhe hurt karna nahi chahunga. I'd never do that.
He continued,
Neil: I forgot about ishika. I shouldn't have aur meri galati hai jiske liye I'm really really sorry.

Avni was still watching with a look which said she was mad enough at him, but he knew she was melting too.
Neil: Please forgive me.
Avni: And if you..
That was the moment he knew he was getting her back. He smiled as well as cried at the same time.
Neil: No. I won't. I swear won't..
He didn't even know what he was promising not to do but he said it anyway and pulled her into a tight hug. Avni smiled and wrapped her arms around his neck while the customers in the coffee shop rejoiced for no personal reason at all. They hooted and cheered while ali just banged hir hand on the table saying.
Ali: For god's sake, let my customers in!
Instead neil pulled avni back against the door further. She looks at his face.
Avni: Pagal ho tum. Mad, completely mad. How can someone forget to break-up?
He acknowledged and agreed.
Neil: I'm mad. I'm stupid. Sab hoon main but I'm yours. All yours and no one else. I promise koi nahi aaega ab..
He continued,
Neil: Agar doubt hai toh we've still got that leash ...Avni laughed and he laughed with her. Their foreheads touched as they talked and he squeezed her into his arms tightly. She reminded him.
Avni: Everybody's still watching..
He nodded.
Neil: I know..
He cupped her face and said.
Neil: I love you..
Avni kissed him and he kissed her back!!!
Ali: Oh c'mon, get a room you guys!!
They just giggled and stood there in each other's arms for a long time.
AND THEY LIVED HAPPILY AFTER THAT DAY!!!!!

               Imagine like this!!!

                        THE END !!!!!!!!

Thanku so much each and everyone finally this story is now completed
...
You guys give me this much love ,
it really means a lot!!!!!
Thanks🙏💝
Like share and vote💗