Oh Death, Thy name is Blake Tristen

Waking up in a new world is no joke. The last sane memory I have is walking home after work with a large bag of takeaway fried chicken in my hand. I was practically speed walking home, excited to take a large bite into the newly introduced 'garlic-mayo' fried chicken. That's when I heard a screech and blinding lights. 

Now here I am. Eyes wide open and surrounded by people I've never seen. I was on a large bed, with large frilled curtains on the side and in one of the largest rooms I've ever been in.

"Miss, are you okay?", the older lady with kind brown eyes asked. 

"Sorry, am I at a hospital?", I asked as I looked around. "No, Miss Sylvia. There was a carriage accident and you have just woken up".

"I'm sorry what did you call me?". I must have heard wrong because my name was definitely not Sylvia. 

"Miss Sylvia", she replied. "Miss Sylvia Chrissy".

Then it hit me. Sylvia Chrissy was the name of the villainess in the book I was reading. Am I in a dream?

I ran to the marble vanity that I noticed in the corner of my eyes. Light lilac hair, pale green eyes, alabaster skin. This must be a dream. I pinch myself on the cheek and yelp at the pain. 

"Miss Sylvia, is everything okay?", the older lady said as she walked up to me.

It wasn't. I had obviously somehow ended up in the book 'The Duke and I'. And as the villainess no less. The villainess who was the fiancée of the protagonist, Blake Tristen. The one who, out of immense jealousy, concocted out evil plans to get rid of any females that Blake was close to. In the end, Sylvia's plans were revealed and she was exiled to Manaritan, the city of snow. The story did not explicitly state what happened afterwards but the author implied her death due to the harsh conditions of Manaritan.

Am I going to die? How much has the story progressed? My heart started to beat faster in nervousness. 

There was a knock at the door which woke me from my trance. "Come in".

A young maid came into the room, her eyes wary of me as if unsure when I would lash out. I could bet all I have to say Sylvia must have done something cruel to this young girl. 

"Miss Sylvia, Mr Blake Tristan is here to see you", she announced.

My hands trembled slightly and I grasped my dress tightly to stop it. It was time to meet the protagonist who ultimately caused Sylvia's exile. 

Oh death, thy name is Blake Tristen.