Unexpected Visitor

Callum's Pov:-
I welcomed Jeremy's mom dad and Jenni in cafe. They decided visit my cafe before going back.
"Welcome, have a seat."Sam said smiling.
"Mom dad, this is my best friend Samuel. Sam, meet Jeremy's mom dad."I said introducing them.
"You are our special guests then. What would you like to have? Sam asked.
"We will like to have what Callum suggest."I smiled.
"What will you have sweetie?"Sam said patting Jennifer's head.
"I want chocolate cupcakes"she said jumping, I giggled kissing her cheek.
"Sure sunshine."Jose said coming towards Jennifer pinching her cheek. She giggled and blushed lightly. Me and Sam laughed seeing her getting shy because of Jose.
"Cally, he is so handsome."Jenni said saying my new nickname from her.
Jose chuckled,"thank you princess."
She giggled. Jeremy scoffed,"little one, I thought you said I am handsome."
Jennifer huffed,"but I can't marry you. You are going to marry cally."
My eyes widened and I blushed furiously while Jeremy's jaw dropped.
Sam burst out in laughing and mom dad were also laughing. Jose also laughed tickling Jenni.
"I am going to make your drinks."I said running towards counter.

Jeremy's Pov:-
She didn't just said that! I still have my mouth hang open as Callum ran towards counter blushing.
"Look son, even she knows you are whipped for him."dad chuckled.
I rolled my eyes picking up Jennifer,"you are being too naughty little one. I will bite your chubby cheeks."I said attempt to bite her cheeks.
She wiggled from my arms," Sammy , Josie. Jerry will eat my cheeks."she whined throwing her arms towards Samuel and Jose.
Sam laughed and took her from my arms kissing her cheek. I smiled happy to see her interacting with more people. I sat down with mom dad. Callum came with our drinks and  Jose came with chocolate pastry for Jennifer.
"Dad, this vanilla bean iced coffee for you as you don't like drinks with high sugar as Jeremy told me."

"Mom this is iced coconut whipped coffee you don't drink high fat milk

"Mom this is iced coconut whipped coffee you don't drink high fat milk. This will be good for you."

Jeremy, your regular favourite caramel iced coffee

Jeremy, your regular favourite caramel iced coffee."
"And chocolate cupcakes for cute princess."Jose said smiling at little one, I huffed and took sip from my drink.

"Jose said smiling at little one, I huffed and took sip from my drink