Who is Nicole

Nicole is a 19-year-old girl trapped in her lies so she doesn't have to admit to herself who she really is. In order not to admit to herself that what she said would never happen happened to her. What she thought only pliable girls without integrity could get to, but, she wasn't aware of how wrong she was.
So young. So beautiful. So unhappy.
To make everything clearer to you, we will go back two years in retrospect, when it all started.

She was only 17 years old.
She arrived at the club with her friends, visibly annoyed because she had nothing to wear, but still happy because she arrived at a place where everyone knows her. She knew how desirable she was, and still is, and she liked it.
"There he is, Bruce," Ava exclaimed, pulling all four of them toward her, after which they reached him in a few steps.
"What kind of a relative doesn't call for a month and then show up at the club without notice?" - Ava addressed Bruce in an angry tone, but in the style in which they talked, it was their way of showing each other that they care.
"I'm with the team, I wanted to call you," Bruce said, pointing to a group of guys standing next to him.
While everyone was saying hi to Bruce, Nicole noticed a tall black guy looking at her. She didn't know his name, she didn't even want to know him, but at that moment, he seemed interesting.
They spent the rest of the evening away from them and that was the only contact she had with that guy that night.
Since Ava got too drunk than her body could handle, they went to Nicole's house.

"I'll tell mom about this" - Emma said to Ava, handing her a bucket from the bathroom.

"Don't act like a child," Ava said, taking the bucket and hugging it as if she were in love with it.

"Well, I don't know who acted like a child, me who didn't drink anything or you who drank for you and me together."
While the sisters were arguing, Maria picked up the phone and, as usual, called Bruce, who was her best friend at the time and to whom she confided everything. She put him on the speakerphone.
"Sister 1 is throwing up in a bucket and Sister 2 is yelling at her, Nicole is in her own world and I'm so bored so I had to call you" - said Maria
"Everyone asked about Nicole tonight."
"When Nicki enters the room, everyone turn around her like she's the miss of the world, we got used to that," Maria said in a slightly mocking tone.
"Did the one with the beard in black pants ask anything?" Ava exclaimed
"He did ask about you and Daisy"
"How does he know Daisy?"
"He saw her that night, i think he tried to hook her up."
"Fuck it."
"Someone turned Nicki down? I'm gonna open another bottle" - Ava shouted, raising a bucket in the air.
"He didn't turn me down, I don't even know who the guy is, he just seemed nice."
"We also want to know who he is." Maria laughed.
"Ryan."
"Ryan Miller?" Emma asked.
"Yeah, guess he liked Daisy more."
"I literally don't care, Daisy is mine best friend too, i just said he's handsome that's it," Nicole said, sounding annoyed by the twins and Maria. She really didn't mind the guy from the club calling Daisy instead.
"I bet you think his dick is big" - Maria turned to the twins and started laughing.
"I'm virgin, I don't think about that." - Nicole started laughing, throwing a pillow at Maria.
"Let's bet on who will be the first to lose their virginity," Ava exclaimed.
"Nicole," all three said.
"Nah Ava will."
"No, you will with the guy from the club."
"You really are a child."
"Why do I have to listen to this?" Bryce said.
"Shit I forgot about him, I'll hang up I'm sleepy, bye love you" - making the sounds of kisses Maria hung up the call.
"But now seriously, Nicole will be the first, she always knew how to spin guys around her finger, someone will do the same to her."
"Mark
turned me around and you know how it ended"
"Mark is an asshole"
"Let's go to sleep, people, I'm tired," Ava said, covering herself.
The other three somehow turned off the lights in unison and went to bed.

Maybe it was better idea for Nicki not to enter the club at all, but we'll talk about that in another chapter.