💜FOR ME🖤

"For Me It's Only You And You And

There's No Me Without You"

______________________________________

Author's Pov

"Oh... My... God....

Kim Taesin...

The one and only V...

Our Tae...

Your Sin...finally Proposed you last night...? "

"Ae... Chaekook your sounding like my brother climbed mount Everest.. " Taesa spat rolling her eyes by watching Chaekook's wide open mouth.

"What do you mean Mount Everest.?. I would have not been this much shocked even if I got to know that Tae went to moon... But proposing oh my.. "

Chaekook stated with his extremely widened eyes making Heaven giggled watching his cute expression.

"Stop chuckling you little hell and tell me what you replied... And exactly what happened after you guys did the dirty...? "

"Shut up you evil bunny...before I beat your ass ... " Heaven glared at him making him smirked.

"Oh.. Come on only because of this evil bunny... You guys make it up to each other alone and on an above so pleasurably... "

"Jeon Chaekook don't make me regret my decision of persuading Heaven to let you stay here and be a part of our conversation.. " Taesa snapped at him making him frowned..

"Fine sorry Mrs soon to be Jeon but I want details of what you exactly said to him Heaven after he proposed you last night... "

A blush crept on Heaven's face as she soon remembered her last night moments

"Aww.. Look she's looking so adorable and cute.... "

Taesa giggled clapping her hands in excitement.

"Ae.. You kids focus and let me grab the important piece of information from Heaven... So Heaven tell us please... " Chaekook stated looking at Heaven curiously.

"Yeah.. Heaven tell us otherwise he is going to pass out here on this bed in curiosity.. "

Taesa chuckled making him to showed him his tongue and again looked at Heaven who was smiling too cutely.

"So he ..... "

Flashback of Last Night

"Be my life partner my Doll... "

Heaven's eyes widened hearing those words to escaped from his mouth. She immediately tossed her head around and looked at him completely froze and shocked.

And he gazed at her doe eyes and than tenderly tugged her hair strands away from her face and pecked her forehead softly.

"From the reason of my living , be my life my Doll.... "