Going to see bars and melody

Me and Caitlin was getting ready to go vip back stayed and I can't wait to put my lips all over is lips stop it CHARLIE you are making me sick 😖 ok I stop now we walk out of the door and we got here yes get in CHARLIE LENEHAN here I come lol stop it can I say something ok Caitlin what is it I love Leo ok let's go omg is that Charlie LENEHAN no CHARLIE it is Leo o bye getting off with Leo ok have fun ok we will in my eye one or two tedious came out of my eyes someone came up and said hi my name is Charlie lenehan what's your name m.......y.......my name is Charlie and I love you do you now yes I am your number one fan no but I am your 9999 fan hahahaha your cute come out with me YES !!!!! I mean ok ok see you in 19mins ok see you Bæ I mean babes omg first boy how likes me but what about I mess up I love him and I don't what to mess it up so I tell him all about me and ask if he love football well I mean Yep boys love football but I do to u can't wait to see him again and I fell in the bad but when I wake up I saw a note saying I love it last night see you at 12.00pm meet me at the bed room I don't what to go in but I have to go it was CHARLIE lenehan o sorry if I make you upset no it's ok so you was the one who witter the note Yep sorry about at no it's ok but what did we done last night m....m let me think o ya we was singing having fun and you got to lay down and you kiss me in the lips did I I'm so sorry no it's ok I like it do you o ok see you later in the house but first I need to find my friend ok bye love you ok bye babes Caitlin what happened to you I got in Leo bed and fell a kip o ok and when I woke up Leo kiss and said hi babes did you have a nice sleep i say yes Leo and he said me to see you later ok bye bye ok let's go out shopping for new hit shoes and dress to look sexy not but hot ok let's go when we got back we was ready to go on the house lets go ok I coming now but something happened with the house.... If you want to be it dis piz but your name piz so you can be in my foot story ok thank you for reading 😌😌😌.