~Chapter 1~

Harry, Ron and Hermione where sat at the Gryffindor table in the grate Hall when the first years came through the double doors of the hall.
~TIME SKIP~

After the sorting hat was done sorting the first years in to their houses, the hat called out POTTER, HARRY
WEASLEY, RONALD
GRANGER, HERMIONE

Everyone in the hall was quiet till harry stood up and said in a loud voice to the hat, " wait you said that we had at least three years to prove we could stay in the house we chose! "

Harry then walked up to the hat with his friends and Hermione sat on the stoole and the hat was placed on her head and the hat said in a loud voice, SLYTHERIN! then the hole hall was quiet as thay all prossesed the information just given, then the hat called out Rons name and he than sat on the stool and the hat was also placed on his head too then the hat said in the same tone as for hermione, SLYTHERIN! The hat yelled and the same happened for harry, the hat called out harrys name and the hat sat one his head and called out SLYTHERIN!

Once the three sat at the Slytherin table harry looked around the hall and saw everyone even the professors shoke at the event that just happened in front of their eyes.

Harry sat next to Draco Malfoy, who was giving harry a sceared and horrified look, harry glanced at snape who was as hale as a peace of paper, literally.

------------------------------
word count is 260 words